Pesty's Diary: Losing the baby bulge

And on the diary question - you have to go out into the main forum and get to it where it is listed in its category (you can't go via your settings, or subscribed threads) and when you find it in the main forum, double click in the space after the title. Then you can change it.

To change the name of your thread, you can also go to post number 1 on your own thread, edit post 1 and then select the "Go Advanced" option.
You can change the title there.

Don't know whether this will work on an iphone - but it does on a PC

I remember when my two were babies they took up so much time, it seemed like I spent my day being busy doing nothing!! It will get easier, Lydia was soooooooooooo clingy she would cry when I went for a wee, but you've got to decide for yourself if Lily is ok to be put down or if she really does need to be picked up so much, being a mum is so hard, babies don't come with a manual & you never know whether the decision you're making is the right one or not!!!!

Yes yes yes!! I am so grateful to have Lily, she's my absolute world but dearie me its a constant effort isn't it!!!

The hours OH works means that I only get an hours help each day so the other 23 it's all up to me. She sleeps, eats and cries and when she cries those 23 seem like 160!!!

Glad to hear it will get easier, I'm sitting here feeding now having taken 2 hours of crying to get her to sleep at 11pm.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Sarah and Hevs.

I managed it (obviously). Had to go onto the Internet and do it that way rather than the app.

So was sort of on plan today, didn't over syn but didn't have enough super free. In my defence we had no shopping in so unless I wanted to each raw carrots all day (no time to cook them) then I wasn't going to have enough SF.

My wonderful mummy came food shooing with me so the world is once again full of super free goodness.

Pretty hacked off that I lost almost the whole day today, the health visitor just didn't turn up and only when I called them an hour and half after she was supposed to be here at 2 (smack bang in the middle of our day) was I told she wasn't coming, with no reason for it!!! Not a happy bunny.

So hoping for a more on plan (and less angry) day tomorrow!!!

Wow I'm not friendly at 2:30am!! Hahaha

On the sofa BF again, this really is endless, I'm so glad her latch has improved, it's not taken us two hours each feed like it usually does!! The more of a routine I'm getting into the happier I am. I felt really bad for being a bit miserable then realised its because I'm sofa/feeding chair bound 100% of the time, that's enough to make any go a bit loopy!

So breakfast today is the same as usual, 2 alpen lights and a banana. I'll follow up with toast when I have a chance but Lily is feeding so I need one handed foods!!

Wow I'm not friendly at 2:30am!! Hahaha

On the sofa BF again, this really is endless, I'm so glad her latch has improved, it's not taken us two hours each feed like it usually does!! The more of a routine I'm getting into the happier I am. I felt really bad for being a bit miserable then realised its because I'm sofa/feeding chair bound 100% of the time, that's enough to make any go a bit loopy!

So breakfast today is the same as usual, 2 alpen lights and a banana. I'll follow up with toast when I have a chance but Lily is feeding so I need one handed foods!!

Yay found your diary :)

I know how you feel about breastfeeding its not as easy as it made out to be. It does get better.

My baby Girl Malita, now goes 4-6hours between feeds...so it will get better :)

Slightly over today on syns but lots more super free which is good!!

B - 2x alpen lights (B), banana
L - 2x wm bread (B+2), ham, lettuce, tomato, light mayo (2)
S - grapes, satsuma, ww ff yog, mug shot tomato, squares (5)
D - lamb steak, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, egg, beetroot, sweet corn, French dressing, red peppers, Ainsley Cous Cous (1.5), feta (A)
Pud - ww toffee ice cream cup thing (7.5)

Drinks - Tea (semi-skimmed milk (A)), SF sparkling water

Total - 18 syns

Not too sad for a Saturday!! OH worked a shift so didn't have him at home tempting me to eat naughty food. Tomorrow will be the real challenge!!!

Lily had an odd day today, suddenly she's having an hour of awake time after a feed, focusing on things for more than two seconds and went down at 8pm no fuss in her Moses basket for the first time!! I sat in the front room not knowing what to do with myself so watched some wish list lottery program and am now in bed - long may this continue!!!!

Oh wow that's a long time between feeds, I'm looking forward to that! How old is your little one? Xx

She is 3 months on Tuesday

Slightly over today on syns but lots more super free which is good!!

B - 2x alpen lights (B), banana
L - 2x wm bread (B+2), ham, lettuce, tomato, light mayo (2)
S - grapes, satsuma, ww ff yog, mug shot tomato, squares (5)
D - lamb steak, lettuce, tomato, cucumber, egg, beetroot, sweet corn, French dressing, red peppers, Ainsley Cous Cous (1.5), feta (A)
Pud - ww toffee ice cream cup thing (7.5)

Drinks - Tea (semi-skimmed milk (A)), SF sparkling water

Total - 18 syns

Not too sad for a Saturday!! OH worked a shift so didn't have him at home tempting me to eat naughty food. Tomorrow will be the real challenge!!!

Lily had an odd day today, suddenly she's having an hour of awake time after a feed, focusing on things for more than two seconds and went down at 8pm no fuss in her Moses basket for the first time!! I sat in the front room not knowing what to do with myself so watched some wish list lottery program and am now in bed - long may this continue!!!!

Don't let OH tempt you tomorrow just tell yourself weigh-in is the following day.

Don't question how long it will last...enjoy the moment. Because this little ones can be unpredictably.

Malita used to sleep in her Moses basket no problem in the day...but at night it was a no no....

Don't let OH tempt you tomorrow just tell yourself weigh-in is the following day. Don't question how long it will last...enjoy the moment. Because this little ones can be unpredictably. Malita used to sleep in her Moses basket no problem in the day...but at night it was a no no....

Lily is the other way around. No no during the day but she's okay at night.

I couldn't sleep and now she's up for another feed haha. Mad how you want them to sleep the whole time then when they do you constantly check anyway to make sure they're okay, then they're awake again before you know it!!

I'm going to really try tomorrow. OH knows how much this means to me so wouldn't sabotage on purpose but he also loves me the way I am so doesn't push me on SW, it's both a blessing and a curse haha xx

So 19 syns today. Not great but not disastrous either considering how bad I thought it'd be.

I didn't eat enough though I know that much.

B- same as yesterday (B)
L- none
D - SW chips (3 for oil), wm roll (B), hm burger, lettuce, tomatoes, light Mayo (2), burger cheese (2).
Pud - mini magnum (6.5)
Snack - squares (5), ww ff yog, satsuma
Drink - tea (A), sugar free lemonade, sugar free lemon and lime sparkling water

Syns - 18.5

It's the crisps I could have gone without!! Needed a decent lunch though but had visitors and went to parents then came home had burgers and went to bed!!

Great diary and congrats on your little lady! Just wondering if you've considered baby wearing at all? Basically wear a sling and pop her in, she feels secure and comforted and let's you get on and do things. X

Great diary and congrats on your little lady! Just wondering if you've considered baby wearing at all? Basically wear a sling and pop her in, she feels secure and comforted and let's you get on and do things. X

Hey, thanks for posting.

Yes actually, I bought one yesterday!! Both to assist with not being able to put her down (although she improves daily on that front) but also so that I can feed in public with her hidden.

I try not to make a habit of it and try to be discreet but if I'm out and she's screaming then I'll feed her. I'm not starving my child because it makes someone else uncomfortable, if you don't like it don't look haha.

Sorry, mild rant there haha. Can you tell its a sore spot?!

Hey, thanks for posting.

Yes actually, I bought one yesterday!! Both to assist with not being able to put her down (although she improves daily on that front) but also so that I can feed in public with her hidden.

I try not to make a habit of it and try to be discreet but if I'm out and she's screaming then I'll feed her. I'm not starving my child because it makes someone else uncomfortable, if you don't like it don't look haha.

Sorry, mild rant there haha. Can you tell its a sore spot?!

I am with you on the public feeding. If my baby is hungry I will feed don't care what others think.

Especially with Lily'a age she feeds more regularly. Breast is best

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

I'm a midwife and totally agree...you wouldn't not feed yourself if you were hungry so why put off feeding your baby? Plus it's actually illegal for someone to tell you to stop feeding. At the end of the day we have breasts to feed babies. Sadly they've become sexualised and that's affected breastfeeding in this country.
And glad to hear you got a sling, I think they're amazing!

Glad you all agree!!

I'm in the queue at WI atm, so many people here, that's January for you I suppose

Hope I have a loss, I hate the nerves of weighing at group. That's the point in making myself come here though hopefully it'll help me stay on track.

I've left Lily with James and loads of instructions, he's well aware of how to take care of his own child. Think I wrote it out for me more than for him haha gives me a bit of comfort!

Wish me luck

Glad you all agree!!

I'm in the queue at WI atm, so many people here, that's January for you I suppose

Hope I have a loss, I hate the nerves of weighing at group. That's the point in making myself come here though hopefully it'll help me stay on track.

I've left Lily with James and loads of instructions, he's well aware of how to take care of his own child. Think I wrote it out for me more than for him haha gives me a bit of comfort!

Wish me luck

I would do the same with hubby don't blame you :)

Looking forward to your numbers...All the best

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

Back