Pesty's Diary: Losing the baby bulge

Don't be sorry!

So yesterday he took:
Banana, satsuma, plum, strawberries, blueberries, Pom bears (4.5), 2 x FF yogurts, left over chicken stew, 1 pack basmati rice (1.5).

He has his A & B for breakfast so no spare for alpen bars!

I think he just has his diet head on so convinces himself he's hungry because he's on a 'diet' and therefore thinks about food all day and therefore thinks he's hungry - if that makes sense.

I've added a mug shot to his lunch today hopefully that'll do the trick!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Oh WOW! he does go through a lot...but he does work a long day....see how it goes today with the mugshot addition.

They say that protein keeps us full longer so maybe look at packing him some i.e boiled eggs Fibre rich foods too so like beans and lentils, like you did your chicken stew maybe adding some butter beans would help filling him up alil more...just an idea :). Alot of beans are available tinned and pre cooked so not to much time.

I agree might just be the word`DIET thats got his appetite increased.

So this is OHs lunch for tomorrow... 9.5 syns in total, plus a mug shot that's not in the photo

image.jpg

If he comes home hungry after this I give up! Haha

ive been good again, 12.5 syns in total. Went to our local tesco and got some bargain swimwear and lingerie, not too confident in it just yet, hopefully a few more lbs will be gone by May!

Goodness - that's more than my hubs would eat in a whole day - and he doesn't do breakfast either.
And Mr Pom is about a stone overweight and says he needs to cut back!

I have the same appetite as OH so can totally get how he eats all of this over the 15 hours he's up and out, I just don't see how he's still hungry!

This is the most I've given him though so hopefully this does the trick. I just hope this pays off at weigh in.

It's going to cost a small fortune in food shops!

It doesn't look so bad for 12hours resources. At least his eating the fruit my hubby doesn't touch the stuff.

Hope it fills him up. Looking forward to hear how he does at weigh in.

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com

What you have to convince him is that it isn't a diet he's on.
I know the phrase sounds a bit trite - but SW is just a healthy eating plan.
If he can move to this mindset then the battle will be won.
Something I said on my fred a long time ago was . . .

People say that getting your head round losing weight is half the battle.
I actually think it's more than that.
GETTING YOUR HEAD ROUND LOSING WEIGHT IS THE WHOLE BATTLE.

Evening!

Today was a really good day.

Walked round town from 10 till 3:30 had a jacket potato out for lunch with a friend then went on an evening walk with Lily and my mum for 1.5 hours.

Had a lovely pork and ratatouille type dinner and even had enough syns for a Mars ice cream (7 Syns)

OH thoroughly enjoyed his lunch and only left a kiwi. He said he wasn't hungry till on the way home and he didn't go to the cafe even though all the others went (I went through what he could have yesterday and the syns of a few naughtier things - mainly hidden syns, oils, butter, etc).

WI will definitely tell us if this is truly an 'eat as much as you like and still lose weight' kind of plan which I always hear it is (doesn't seem to be the case for me but never 100% sure).

OH had a Mars too which made him feel better in the whole plan sense. We will now discover what kind of person he is, with chocolate you can either have it in small amounts and stay in syns or you have to avoid it all together as you go crazy craving it all the time once you've had a bit.

I'm more savoury so not such an issue for me, I just love a Mars!

Glad OH has worked this weekend, although it would have been nice to spend more time with him I think the distance helps with staying on track!!

Goodness me I'm sleepy!!!

Spent the morning at MILs and then over to mums with Lils to clear the porch. It took me all afternoon and I'm still not done, my mum and younger brother tend to hoard a lot and it all seems to end up stashed there!

Got home, made roast beef dinner, a quiche and a pork dish for tomorrow. Bath, changed, fed and put Lily to bed. Had dinner, put washing away and hung out another load, sterilised bottles, washed up (OH did that one for me), emptied bins and sterilised the changing mat, made quark and strawberry pud and lunch for OH for tomorrow and have just got into bed.

Can't wait to see how WI goes for James, he's been really good so anything less than a good loss would be really unjust!!

I'm hoping for a loss too. Really I want 4.5 to make up for the random gains but that might be a bit much to ask in one week!!! Lol

7pm weigh in tomorrow, everything crossed please people!

B - alpen light x 2 (B), banana, Apple
L - broccoli pasta n sauce
Snack - quiche
D - beef, tats, parsnip, sweet potatoes, BNS, broccoli, 2 Yorkshire (2), gravy (1), mustard (1)
Pud - quark, options (1), strawberry, blueberry

Total - 5

A choice used in tea

Goodness me I'm sleepy!!!

Spent the morning at MILs and then over to mums with Lils to clear the porch. It took me all afternoon and I'm still not done, my mum and younger brother tend to hoard a lot and it all seems to end up stashed there!

Got home, made roast beef dinner, a quiche and a pork dish for tomorrow. Bath, changed, fed and put Lily to bed. Had dinner, put washing away and hung out another load, sterilised bottles, washed up (OH did that one for me), emptied bins and sterilised the changing mat, made quark and strawberry pud and lunch for OH for tomorrow and have just got into bed.

Can't wait to see how WI goes for James, he's been really good so anything less than a good loss would be really unjust!!

I'm hoping for a loss too. Really I want 4.5 to make up for the random gains but that might be a bit much to ask in one week!!! Lol

7pm weigh in tomorrow, everything crossed please people!

B - alpen light x 2 (B), banana, Apple
L - broccoli pasta n sauce
Snack - quiche
D - beef, tats, parsnip, sweet potatoes, BNS, broccoli, 2 Yorkshire (2), gravy (1), mustard (1)
Pud - quark, options (1), strawberry, blueberry

Total - 5

A choice used in tea

Can't wait for and James WI. I have heard any men stories so excited for you both.

That was one busy day for you. Our job in the home and as mothers seems to never end there is something or other that needs doing.

Since James has joined you food diary has somehow changed that may also to do with maybe changes to Lily too..

Go you!
4.5 loss you never know.
Hoping the scales are with you.

How did you get on lovely? X

Don't be disappointed hun, like you say it's going in the right direction and small losses are healthier and more sustainable than big losses.

And well done to your OH, guessing he's going to stick it out?!

Xx

It's going the right way, Pesty.
Give it time.

It will be good to have James doing it too, to keep you on track.
But don't forget who the real competition is!

I lost 1lb, was quite disappointed given the undeserved gains but at least it's in the right direction now!!

James lost 4.5lb! He's pleased obviously!!

Xx

Well done! 1lb off in the right direction for sure!

Well done to James too.

Wow has it really been 3 days?!

All good this end, 3 days on track! Even today I am at home on track whilst James is down the pub.

Fish pie for dinner from the food glorious food recipe book, very nice it was too!!!

James is off all weekend and I'm going to kent on Sunday for my nieces birthday party. Everything crossed I can stay on track. If I'm bad at all Sunday it'll show at Monday's weigh in. I'm really hoping for a good one this Monday.

I deserve a good weigh in, honestly I do. If all were fair in love and weight loss I would be down past the 7lb I gained for no reason a few weeks back.

I know all isn't fair though so I'm just hoping for a loss, a good one, like over 1lb off

Attachments

• image-51371245.jpg
    image-51371245.jpg
    525.2 KB · Views: 37
Another good day.

Finding my routine a little tough at the moment. Being a mummy is no easy task!!! The hardest adjustment is sudden incapability to say 'sod it, I don't want to today'.

It's the 5 year anniversary of my friend passing away in the army so had a large glass of wine tonight. Would have stayed in syns but OH kindly made me pudding and used 2 meringues images of one in my Eton mess so I'm over by 5 today.

Off to Kent for my nieces bday tomorrow. Would've been nice to have my first Mother's Day at home with my little family but if I was going to spend it with anyone else it would be my sister and her little ones so I shan't protest too much.

If I can avoid the triangle sandwiches and other party food tomorrow I'm on for a good week!!! Fingers lips and teeth crossed I can behave!!!

Xx

I had roughly 8 fingers of sandwiches and some plum tomatoes.

WM bread so counting my HEB for that so really not too many syns at all today!! Had steak and SW chips for dinner but no super free.

Hoping for a good weigh in tomorrow!!

All the best at weigh in

Back