Pete's Recipe Book

I'm back to sub to this again Pete... Glad to have found it.

Pete’s chicken, beans, mushrooms with pasta (2016)

Serves 2

Ingredients

1 Onion, finely chopped (s)

1 Chilli, deseeded & finely chopped (s)

1 Chicken stock cube

1 Tbsp. Tarragon

1 Tbsp. Tomato puree (s)

4 Garlic, crushed (s)

8 Medium size mushrooms, sliced (s)

120g Wholemeal pasta

250g Chicken breast, cut into chunks (p)

400g Baked beans (p)

500g passata

S & P

Method

Heat a frying pan, sprayed with frylight, add onion, garlic & chilli, cook for 5 mins until the onions are soft.

Add the chicken & stock cube, crumbled in. Add the beans, mushrooms, tarragon, mix well then add the passata, tomato puree, bring to the boil then reduce heat to a simmer, season to taste.

In the meantime cook the pasta as per instructions on the package then drain.

Plate up.View attachment 180184

Made this on Saturday for all the family and it was absolutely gorgeous and there wasnt any left over - doesn't taste in anyway like a dieting recipie. Will definitely make it again

Amazing job re-indexing these recipes, i have to admit i had completely stopped using this wonderful resource as it was a nightmare to find anything with the search function. I will definitely be regularly trying new recipes from petes collection again now.

Thanks to Bilsat/Pete for this incredible collection of recipes, one of the chicken curries is my new goto curry which i prefer over any takeaway i have ever had!

Wow! Thank you so much Pete for all your hard work in providing us all with all these scrummy recipes There's definitely lots of different meals to try out there

Thank you for posting all these recipes, I just found your "recipe book" on an online search. I've been doing SW for nearly 2 years now and Im so bored of all the things I have been cooking but you have inspired me to carry on and I now have loads of new recipes to try.

Back