Petite people who are on slimming world to stay healthy

I'm doing great thanks! Running is going well although my knee is starting to get in the way.

I still want to get into the high 7's and i'm currently between 8st 2 - 5lbs so I need to get it shifting!!!

Just bumping this thread...I managed to get to 7st 13lb just prior to Christmas which I was thrilled with but now weigh around 8st 7lb. Going on hol in 6 weeks time with my boyfriend and desperately wanna get below 8st again. I've got plenty of incentive at the thought of him seeing me walking around in a bikini all day! Should be able to do it as long as I'm disciplined....

How are all you ladies getting on?

Hi Nicola!
I too want to get to high 7's as my jeans just don't fit the best they could when I go over 8st 3 or 4.

Last weigh in was 8 st 4.5 so only a gain of half a pound aloud but next time I go I defo want to see it lower!

Let's do it!!! Lol, how!? X

Awww so nice to see this thread revived! I'm hoping to get down to 8st this side of summer then re-assess how I'm feeling - I think it won't be so much weight at that point but exercise to tone up!!

Are you just cal counting Nicola? Have you a diary I can sub to for inspiration? :) xx

Cannot imagine being in the 7s! I'm struggling...learning how to balance living an enjoyable life with food and drink and also still trying to lose!

Hello, been looking on this thread for a little while so thought I would say hello, as it's really nice to hear of other ladies who are small but want to lose weight. I always get the 'why you on a diet you're tiny' but people don't realise when you are small every lb counts!!
I'm 'just' over 5 ft and currently stuck between 8'4 to 8'6, trying to stick to sw but really seem to struggle to lose, bit stuck in a rut I think!
Laura x

Hi Laura and welcome!

We must keep this thread going as it is so true that every pound matters!

I had far to many rum and cokes last night, not looking forward to the scales today ( I weigh every day at home to keep track)

Hi Laura! Welcome!

I'd like to lose a few more lb before the sunshine is here so I can wear nice summer clothes!!!

Awww so nice to see this thread revived! I'm hoping to get down to 8st this side of summer then re-assess how I'm feeling - I think it won't be so much weight at that point but exercise to tone up!!

Are you just cal counting Nicola? Have you a diary I can sub to for inspiration? :) xx

Hi Opal_Lily! Yes I am calorie counting at the moment as I prefer the more structured approach. I haven't got a diary at the moment but I am going to start one very soon to keep me on track for my hol in 6 weeks :D

groan. I've been at 9.7 for 3 weeks now. Feels like I'll never reach my target. It just won't budge.
Lowest pre-Christmas weight was 9 5.5 and have never got back there. IT'S APRIL!!!

groan. I've been at 9.7 for 3 weeks now. Feels like I'll never reach my target. It just won't budge.
Lowest pre-Christmas weight was 9 5.5 and have never got back there. IT'S APRIL!!!

I was the same a few weeks ago Kimberley... My lowest was 9st at end of Nov and I kept hovering between it and 9st 4 the whole way up to mid-March then my body just started losing again! It could be a number of things that affected me... training for a half marathon... fast days... and/or giving up booze! Have you tried anything to shake it up?! xx

Thanks for your reply Opal. Reassuring to know that there are others who have encountered similar issues.

My car died about a month ago and I've been walking to and from work (2.2 miles each way) for 4 weeks so I wonder if that's why I'm stagnant. (Though I would have thought it would be the complete opposite as I haven't moved so much in years!) I've been filling in a food diary for my consultant this week so hopefully she will notice and correct any slip-ups.

Well done to all of you for remaining positive and determined xxx

Back