Pharmacy Rant

HappyNoodles

Gold Member
Grrr. I'm being silly I know but only last week I was telling the girl that its the flapjacks really keep me going in work and out and about. I know they aren't to everyone's taste bit I really rely on them.
Today we're out for the day going across Dublin to a winter market, Christmas festival and firework display and stopped off in town for my weigh in and shakes/flapjacks, have nothing left so relied on my flapjack but they had none :( didn't even offer to order them in until I said I reeally need them for work. Hopefully they'll have them on Monday but it just seems so unfair paying 65 euro a week for that, also didn't get a print out or my weight loss either cos the woman (who was lovely) didn't know how to do Lipotrim. Rant over!x

2 words Incompetent & Lazy!!! your paying for a service after all.... can you find another chemist? X

Totally agree with Louloubellehoney. My chemist asks what I would like next week and orders it in ready for me. She even has it all bagged up and labelled for me so it's really quick and easy going for weigh in.
Will you be able to trade some shakes for flapjacks on Monday?
If it was me, I would look for another chemist!!!
x x x

Grrr. I'm being silly I know but only last week I was telling the girl that its the flapjacks really keep me going in work and out and about. I know they aren't to everyone's taste bit I really rely on them.
Today we're out for the day going across Dublin to a winter market, Christmas festival and firework display and stopped off in town for my weigh in and shakes/flapjacks, have nothing left so relied on my flapjack but they had none :( didn't even offer to order them in until I said I reeally need them for work. Hopefully they'll have them on Monday but it just seems so unfair paying 65 euro a week for that, also didn't get a print out or my weight loss either cos the woman (who was lovely) didn't know how to do Lipotrim. Rant over!x

This is the second problem I've had with this chemist, I started 3 months after I had my wee one and I was well into it until the second week they couldn't tell me my weight loss AT ALL and maybe I was looking for an excuse to cheat but 2 days later I gave in :(
This time around I'm in a different mindset so wouldn't even contemplate giving up, it just annoys me as its such a lot of money! I may look into another chemist if anything happens again - I know its not the biggest deal but you know yourselves this diet can be hard enough without handing over that sort of money for that.
Anyways, had a lovely day out regardless. Ketosis really us an amazing thing!x

Try and find another one, I went to mine this week only to be told they couldn't sell me LT as the usual woman was off and no one else was able to sell it to me! I tried to explain that I needed it as didn't have anymore and they were like well we can't sell it you! I was fuming as have been going for the last 5 weeks- I rang lipotrim and found another pharmacy who were great and cheaper!

Oh my for now that really is a disgrace!! That's dreadful what were you supposed to do?!
I'm going to see how I go with this one for a while longer because it really is the handiest place and opening times and I don't want to have to go out of my way because of their laziness I'll just have to let them know look these are the flavours I need every week, its only three please make sure to have them! I'm such a coward tho ha I always end up being too soft!

Try and find another one, I went to mine this week only to be told they couldn't sell me LT as the usual woman was off and no one else was able to sell it to me! I tried to explain that I needed it as didn't have anymore and they were like well we can't sell it you! I was fuming as have been going for the last 5 weeks- I rang lipotrim and found another pharmacy who were great and cheaper!

I thought it was a standard price all round!! Will have to call a couple of others near me and see if they are any cheaper
x x x

Belfast. When the assistant keys my milkshake choices into the computer they come up at one pound each. The rest must be for the service, even tho none of my weigh ins stored on the computer, the only record they had was mine, and every week she miscalculates my BMI. Not really worth £45 but I'm loving the diet so I just plod on:)

I'm the same Leah, I'm not overly thrilled with the service at all but by god I'm loving the diet so feck it onwards and downwards!

Myn is £33 x

I pay £33 as well, I have a little card that they track my weight loss on, one week they didnt have chocolate even though thats all I have every week but I had a few strawberry and then picked up the rest when she ordered them in. and they ordered in the special breath strips made for lipotrim for me when i told them about them so I can't really complain xxx

Back