Pharmacy

leahcnnr

Silver Member
Does everyone see their pharmacist? Reading posts here it seems that people see their pharmacist for WI but when I go it's the shop assistants that do it. Last week it was a different girl who didn't know how to calculate the BMI. Is this the norm?

You are suppose to have someone trained by Lipotrim.

In my own Pharmacy three have done the Lipotrim training course, one of which is a pharmacist...if they are not available then it is one of the other pharmacist who looks after me and not one of the untrained shop assisstants.

Next time ask who has been trained.

Last edited:
I go every week but first go to the local Boots where I use their weighing machine. It costs 50p but gives height weight and BMI so all I need from the pharmacy is the Lipotrim stuff itself. That said I always ee the same person who is Liptrim trained.

I go every week but first go to the local Boots where I use their weighing machine. It costs 50p but gives height weight and BMI so all I need from the pharmacy is the Lipotrim stuff itself. That said I always ee the same person who is Liptrim trained.

I thought the people in the pharmacy had to take your weight blood pressure and bmi weekly before they sell you the lipotrim.

Really weird how it's different it different places.

I had the women of the till today but she and 1 other is trained on the programme so I wouldnt worry :D

I always see the same woman who is trained in the programme she is really good, I wouldnt be very pleased if it was just a shop assisstant doing it as I would be worried about any questions or advice I needed =/ xxx

Mine didn't know much about it when I started but he is reading up on it and he now has 3 customer!

I have never seen my pharmacist but there is one of the girls who is trained and another 3 who weigh me as well. I have to say they have been brilliant. They are so supportive and if they don't know the answer they find out for me. Any problems I have they get advice from the pharmacist. They don't take my blood pressure or calculate my bmi but I get that from here.

I saw the Pharmacist last week, and he didn't have a clue! He just said get on the scales, and then asked me what flavours I wanted. He didn't even hang around to ask questions, or take my money - he just muttered something to the shop assistant and walked off down the back. I was the only one in there too!!

I should have said that the machine in Boots gives you a print out with all the relevant data - Height weight and BMI. When I first started the diet I had to get my Dr to fill in a form as I am a type 2 diabetic and they needed that before they would supply. They don't do BP etc and to be honest I wouldn't want them to as I go for regular check ups at the Hospital anyway.

this is my second time doing lt the first time the pharmist done the first one then the shop girl done it she seen to just weigh we give me my shakes and take the money and when i stopped after 5 weeks they didnt even phone to inquire why . this time i went to a new one as i felt ashamed that i put it all back on , it was a shop girl this time , put i did say i had done it before so i didnt have to watch the dvd just refill the med form i will no more mara when i go for my 1st wi x

Oooo good luck tomorrow - my second is Sunday!

Back