Phase 1 Am i allowed a chinese/indian takeaway and whats the best Please

megygogs

I need an anawer for this asap folks Our house has a takeaway on a saturday Can i get advice on what i can have I am on Phase 1 of Atkins and i have lost 6.5lb so delighted when i weighed in this morning be nice to join them I obviously wont have rice or chips or noodles Just need advice Thank you all xx

Try crispy duck with no pancakes, no sauce (just have the cucumber and onion) plus mayo, from the Chinese. Most Chinese dishes contain sugar or flour but this seems to be safest.

Indian is a little easier - go for tandoori mixed grill or tandoori chicken, or dry chicken or lamb tikka pieces with salad. No sauces. In later stages you can try things like saag paneer but I wouldn't recommend risking it so early on.

In all cases sticking to dry meat and salad is the best option. Watch the amount of onion or tomato in the salads.

Thank you Moonlights I never had last night in the end will maybe next weekend Me getting through the weekend without an alcohol drink is amazing as i always get the friday feeling lol xx

Hi, that's what I'm finding hardest currently on week 2 and no cider for 3 weeks and I defiantly get the Friday feeling :(
But will be all good in end :)

Back