Phone Apps - what are your favourites

Loundy said:
Never knew there was a food one! Do you know if its available on Android?

Apparently yes! Well worth a download for anyone who loves photographing food :)

oh off to find evernote food
well when I find my phone I am
(I do know where it is really - its in my bag on the sofa)

missy1978 said:
I'd not tried Evernote before but I downloaded Evernote Food today and it's brilliant! Especially for a geek like me who enjoys photographing and cataloging food :)

Thanks for the tip on evernote food. I didn't know there was such a thing but now I'm loving it! I'm using it to take pics of all my sw friendly meals and snacks so i have inspiration whenever i don't know what to cook.

Evernote food is definitely worth a look if you haven't used it before. It also syncs with evernote to keep all your notes together. Great apps!

Absolutely loving evernote food, its great that it syncs with 'normal' evernote too - thanks for recommending it :)

Glad everyone likes it! It's the perfect app for us lot on here, we all love photographing our foods ;)

bunnylovesalan said:
ebay is not so great if you are an addict like me and it is readily avilable at a touch of a button ;-)
I am with GiffGaff and for 10 per month I get unlimited text and internet and 250 mins. I have had no problem with connection as well :D

I'm also on GG - and have their app to track my mins

Back