Photo food diary

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Food Diaries' started by prettykins, 11 April 2014.

1. prettykins

prettykins Well-Known Member

Finally decided to do a food diary after years of lurking on here.
    Been messing around with Sw and my fitness pal, joining groups then giving up for a week, then restarting again :(
    Currently doing Sw from home, finding it hard to lose. Have about 3 stone to lose, but anything would be good !
    I'm hoping this will help, and I've found a free app to make the cute pics called 'instaframe'.
    Not sure if ill keep it up or not, will see how it goes ...

This is pretty much all my food for today
  2. prettykins

3. *miss-k*

*miss-k* Well-Known Member

Hi :) popping in to subscribe.... Love your food pics :) what soup is it? It looks yum! X
  4. Tiger-lilly

Tiger-lilly Well-Known Member

What a great idea!

Sent from my GT-I9505 using mobile app
  5. prettykins

Hi :)

The soup is sweet potato and carrot. I got a big bag of McCain frozen diced sweet potato, so was really quick and easy to make x
  6. prettykins

Thanks Tiger Lilly . Hope I can stick with it, I'm getting so bored of Sw. Only seen to do a few days and then go off plan and start googling other diets lol

7. Tiger-lilly

Lol. I am good at planning and lists but sticking to them for more than 2 days is near impossible. But I just jump back on the wagon in case it leaves me behind loool. You'll find that you will get a lot of help and support here. Just ask!

8. prettykins

Been off plan past 2 days so won't be posting pics lol. Had an on plan tea though, it was aldi BBQ pulled pork, really nice and 2.5 syns per 100gm I think.
    Thinking of doing some juice fast days this week.

9. Tiger-lilly

We all fall off the wagon every now and then. Glad you are light hearted about it.

10. prettykins

Been off plan for around 2 weeks and put half a stone on ! :(
    Not sure what to do now. I always get fed up of doing Sw, I think it's because I don't really enjoy the meal planning/ cooking/ and all the organising it takes.
    I've had a really bad episode of ibs which made it difficult to stick to plan. I've bought a juicer and have been having juice a few times a day instead of snacks ( it's really sorted out my ibs stomach pains if nothing else).
    I can't believe how quickly the weight comes on as soon as you stop Sw!
    I will do something though because I'm up to 13 stone now and that's usually the point where I know I just need to get on with it kinda thing.
    For the past couple of years I've gone from 12-13 stone. I can't seem to lose it and keep losing.
    So fed up of it :(