Photo Thread - Before/After Pictures FAO CDieters!!!

Wow Yvette, you look amazing!!! Well done!

What a fantastic thread - ladies, not only do you all look amazing, you ARE amazing. Fantastic achievements from you all & totally inspirational.

Hope it wont be too many months before i can add my before & after pics

I love this thread... im going to post my current ones when i get home.. :)

Im back.. only on week 4.. but going strong.. :) am 5'6 and was 15.1 on my first weigh in on CD, (this is already after losing a stone on Slimming World)and on my last weigh week 3 i was 13.12.5 and so fingers crossed for a good week this weigh in. I was an in between 18/20 at the start (b4 slimming world) and yesterday i nicked my twin sisters size 14 trousers for work today!!... feels great!.. she has a prized pair of Diesel jeans that she just cant fit in!.. its my goal to get in them before she does!.. ha ! :)

me3-3.jpg

Last edited:
You can really see the difference hun. You've no love handles have you?? That was the worst part of me....my love handles, but even your before shots look good, you were still a nice shape. Well done.

Thanks for your nice comments... :) xx

Thanks StinkWitch... your pics are awsome!.. what is your current weigh if you dont mind me asking.. ?.. and how tall are you??... :) x

I don't mind at all, it's 10 stone exactly, I am 5 foot 3, started at 13st 11lb, size 16-18, now size 10 :)

Last edited:
You look FABULOUS!

Wow ladies, you all look fab!!

I can't wait until I start the CD!

Ok these are my before and during photos - I started this 8 weeks ago at 15 st 8lb. I'm now 12 st 8lb.....want to get between 10.5 and 11 st hopefully........... the before photos aren't very good, that's because I banned cameras in my house until recently owing to my fatness :D

Attachments

• fattie.jpg
    fattie.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 1,096
  • fattietwo.jpg
    fattietwo.jpg
    209.9 KB · Views: 881
  • DSC00111.jpg
    DSC00111.jpg
    223.2 KB · Views: 933
  • thinone.jpg
    thinone.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 1,023
  • thinthree.jpg
    thinthree.jpg
    150.2 KB · Views: 1,070
My piccies aren't too good. I'm not a piccie type person and my 'after' took DS2 about 2 hours to get (trying to catch me when I wasn't looking:eek:) and I look all lopsided. My boobs really are the same size regardless of what story the picture tells.:D

Still, here goes.

Side.jpg

Nowresize.jpg

WOW chebs and KD.....FAB pictures. You both look so different.

This is a fantastic thread. It was threads like this that got me through the diet.

you all look amazing, u all are insperational..... i just hope that i follow in your footsteps just started CD today but im hoping i lose my weight and gain the confidence i lost ...... good luck to every1 on the same quest

xxxxx

My piccies aren't too good. I'm not a piccie type person and my 'after' took DS2 about 2 hours to get (trying to catch me when I wasn't looking:eek:) and I look all lopsided. My boobs really are the same size regardless of what story the picture tells.:D

Still, here goes.

Side.jpg

Nowresize.jpg

Lopsided boobs or not we still love you and you look bloomin fab lady!

Gx

Yeee, thankyou. I cringe when I see my photo. Even my 'after' one. Me and cameras are the best of buddies.

Okay here's my before pictures and pictures taken a week and a half ago after 15 and a half weeks. Still a stone and a bit to go.

marcpassporthellyweight021.jpg

BeforeCambridgeSide2ndFeb.jpg

15weeks002.jpg

15weeks003.jpg

Helenx

Back