Photo Thread - Before/After Pictures FAO CDieters!!!

I think alot of us will identify with that B, I certainly know I do. Many people who knew me big say they don't remember me ever looking like my before pics, but clearly I did! It doesn't lessen your achievement though, truly awesome!

Gx

THOSE PICS LOOOK AMAZING :) !!! :D

I've had a silly blip today. I';m day 9 on cd and have lost 13 pounds and now I've gone and blown it by having a row with my son and ate a sandwich with butter ham and pickle a bag of crisps a chocolate bar or two and a botttle of wine will I be able to go back on it tomoz

yes di. forget about it, draw a line under it, learn from it, i mean, it won't have made you feel better about yourself in the long run, and continue. if you drink loads of water you should lose what you put on in a couple of days. don't let it spiral out of control hon. jump back on the wagon. you've been doing so well. day 9!!

abz xx

Skatie you look amazing!

A huge inspiration for me as i started at the same weight as you. Some day in the not too distant future my pics will be on here too :D

HI,

I don't post much on here but thought I'd add my pics if you don't mind. The first is from Jan 08 when I weighed 18st 7lb, the second was taken yesterday weighing 12stone! (excuse the mess in the background by the way lol!:eek:)

8Jan08Front.jpg

June08Front.jpg

wow wow wow! You look fantastic, well done!

You look fantastic, congratulations.

wow u look great

OMG you all look good, this is to good to be ture

This is probably the best thread i have ever seen...i have been consumed by it for hours today and have just stared in amazement at the before and after pics. Well done to all of you, i hate having my pic taken but have taken loads today (day 1 on cd) just so i can get excited by putting my after one beside it in a few months time!!

This is me before, at about 18 stone, I started at 18, 4lbs but this wasn't taken then.
sha_wooo_33790729.jpg

and this was me in May... A stone and a half ago.

sha_wooo_33790712.jpg
You are stunning...what a beautiful young lady and so well done...(your loss I mean..oops, that sounded somewhat odd...)
I am a Shakira fan and I must say you remind me of her when she was a little younger and still sported her naturally dark brown hair...fabulous
xxx

Awesome Ladies well done..will post mine up when they look like I've lost some. People have noticed in the flesh (so to speak!) but it doesn't look that great in photos yet!

wow skatie you look so gorgeous! you must feel like a completey new person after shedding all that weight!

Oh my good you all look sooooo great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D It must be wonderfull to look at yourself in the mirror ladies??

Back