Photo Thread - Before/After Pictures FAO CDieters!!!

OMG!!! You look amazing, well done xx

Thank you ladies I appreciate your kind words :) ...all my mother said when she visited last week, after not seeing her since earl March was "you've lost weight off your face,it doesn't suit you you look gaunt....I nearly took her suitcases out of the car and told her where to go :D. It has been the support of the lovely ladies on here that's kept me going.

Helenx

Thank you ladies I appreciate your kind words :) ...all my mother said when she visited last week, after not seeing her since earl March was "you've lost weight off your face,it doesn't suit you you look gaunt....I nearly took her suitcases out of the car and told her where to go :D. It has been the support of the lovely ladies on here that's kept me going.

Helenx

Mums...ya gotta luv um.

You look amazing hun. Well done.

well done everyone you all look stunning I cant wait till i have some pics to share :)

amazing

you all look fantastic, rellyinspired me to get stuck in, i cat wait to lose the weight xxx

These pictures are inspiring me!!! you all look amazing and have done sooooo well!!!

This is me after following CD for 6 weeks. The first photo was taken on 1 Jan 2008 when I thought I was going to start a weight loss programme. I weighed 13 stone 2. I actually started on 29th April, and as of today (8th June) I have lost 19 pounds.

Attachments

• Picture3.jpg
    Picture3.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 24,650
This is me after following CD for 6 weeks. The first photo was taken on 1 Jan 2008 when I thought I was going to start a weight loss programme. I weighed 13 stone 2. I actually started on 29th April, and as of today (8th June) I have lost 19 pounds.
WOW...you can really see the difference. Your double chin (sorry) has gone! You look great.

You don't have to apologise about the double chin thing. That's the thing which most amazed me about the photos too. I didn't even realise it was there until it was gone.....

Thank you so much for a good inspirational kick up the bum!

I've been faffing around for too long. Been trying to start sw for the past week or so, but know that I need the losses that cd can give.

|Going to call my cdc and get back in to see her Saturday, i've got enough to get started from Wednesday so HERE WE GO!!!!!

You ladies are enormous inspiration, thanks :)

Attached Thumbnails

I am amazed at the difference 19lb has made, you look fantastic!

Have you done any form of exercise?

Well done!

Love Mini xxx

I've done a very small amount of light exercise, mainly swimming and a little bit in the gym. But no more than once or twice a week.

But I'm living proof that you can lose substantial weight and inches while following 810 programme. I love my evening meal & wouldn't be without it.

I'm looking forward to going up to 1000 in the next six weeks or so (when I pass the next stone barrier) then I can start to jack up the exercise and tone the rest of the flabby bits.....

Hopefully I'll be able to add some more inspiration to these photos soon.

holy moly!! you look like a completely different person!! you were pretty then but you look amazing now. wow!!

abz xx

Back