Photo Thread - Before/After Pictures FAO CDieters!!!

Hiya
I wondered if any one knew if we can chew gum on the cambridge diet?
It kind of helps me and I am day 2 but I dont want to spoil things for myself!

Just thought I would add my 'before' and 'so far' pictures.

IMG_0033.jpg

IMG_0034.jpg

DSC04976.jpg

DSC04977.jpg

Sorry for the long post, I can't seem to get them side by side.

Wow, you look stunning. I am on Day 3 of the CD - have green tongue and breath like old tom cat, I guess I'm in ketosis lol

But well done, keep up the good work :):)

Wow ladies you are truly thininspirational. Hope to be posting my photos here in the not too distant future xx

Mandie you look fabulous, 30lbs down and the difference is very dramatic, you must be thrilled! And just 8 weeks? Wow...
A real inspiration! I have a break away with my husband and children in 6 weeks and to think that I could have lost a similar amount is great to see! Well done!

Ok these are my before and during photos - I started this 8 weeks ago at 15 st 8lb. I'm now 12 st 8lb.....want to get between 10.5 and 11 st hopefully........... the before photos aren't very good, that's because I banned cameras in my house until recently owing to my fatness :D

This post is really inspirational to me too, as you started at my current weight.... to see what is possible in such a short time is great..... I will be so happy if I can look like you at the 8 week mark!:)

Hi Everybody,
I have been reading your inspirational stories since last night both here and on the CD forum.
I have an appointment at 9 tomorrow morning to see a lady about starting CD and getting my supplies.
Wish me luck.
I intend to cut down on carbs this weekend and start properly on Monday.
Here goes lol.

Sending you lots of good luck WIZZBANG, you wont regret it. I feel much healthier with 32lb gone so far. I have much more energy too.

Let us know how you get on x

Just thought i'd add my pics. I succesfully did cambridge at the beginning of the year and lost a total of 4 and a half stone.

I managed to keep off most of it but now am pregnant for the third time and gained quite a lot. No excuse apart from my raging pregnancy hunger. Anyhow, here are some pics of my success.
Cambridge is without doubt the best diet i have ever done. I will never regret it and i look forward to doing it again once the new baby is here.

Good luck to all who have started, restarted or thinking about starting.

xx
p63.JPG

p64.JPG

p66.JPG

p71.JPG

p72.JPG

p73.JPG

i have decided to post some pictures after going from size 20 down to 12.
i still have some weight to lose, but i`m very happy with what i`ve done so far, i know most of my stomach is loose skin now and i`m working on getting rid of that.
so here they are:
8550-albums406-picture2124.jpg

8550-albums406-picture2258.jpg

sorry not sure how to make them smaller. x

xx Truly inspiriational every single one of you beautiful people xx

wow... inspired i am... ooo i've turned into Yoda lol

You ladies are gorgeous, the differences are amazing.

Congratulations :)

Sarah xx

This thread is fantastic -you are all so inspirational, truly amazing. I'm so glad I wandered over here from Lt ;)

WELL DONE EVERYBODY!!

You guy's all look fantastic, well done everyone!!!!!

AMAZING RESULTS!! Well done everyone!!

I have only just started this week....
Weigh 15st 9lbs and I am aiming for 11st which is right for my height (5ft 6). Can't wait to reach my goal!!!

Back