Photos of me tonight

Mia

Skinny girl in a fat body
I absolutely HATE getting my photo taken standing up. I've hardly got any body shots. But, I had a few taken tonight in a few dresses I have bought for my hols if anyone wants a peek. They are in my gallery thingy. You will see I still have a way to go but fingers crossed I lose another 8lb before I go.

Lovely dresses blue one looks amazing on you, no need to worry hun you look stunning x

Mia,
You look amazing.. Loving all your dresses.. You look really skinny. Your legs are so thin too....
Honestly hon you look stunning, you have done so fantastically well I know you always say you lose slowly but I just think you have done fab!! and you have the pics to prove it..
Well done hon x

Love the dresses. You're looking great!:)

:thankyou: After I had them taken I was clashing and banging in a bad mood becasue they seem tighter on me than they did a couple of weeks ago. Thank you so much for your words of encouragement. I do have very skinny arms and legs, I've got no bum either - its my torso that carries all my weight. Again thanks so much for the motivation xx

Mia,

You looked fab in all of those dresses!! Personal fav was the Blue one, absolutely gorgeous!

Well Done you xx

That blue dress was £18 from Asda :) :)

Wow... really! Looks like it's from somewhere fancy and a lot more than £18!!!

Wow, Mia, you look wonderful! I love the blue dress (the others are cool too)

Where are you off to? And is that something in turkish in your sig? I get the middle bit (bir sey degildir) but not the rest!

Thanks again everyone. LisS, I am off to Turkey. It means "without dreams we are nothing" ;)

Wonderful pictures, looking like this you can only have a fabulous holiday!!! I love the spotty dress.

Ooh I do love Turkey - not long back from ten days in Dalyan. Have a wonderful time x have an Efes for me!

Yes, I know you enjoy Turkey, I was reading your post last week to another lady on here who was asking advice on Turkey.

Girls ........ thank you so much. I have received loads of comments on the photo gallery and I am close to tears. I didn't expect this kind of reaction! It is certainly helping to keep me going - I am thrilled to bits. Next time I feel down I'm gonna get the camera out again coz I'm a bit like CurlyWurly at the moment and addicted to shopping hahahahahaha xx

OMG Mia, you look absolutely stunning in those dresses, AND you look very slim, I also think your legs are so lovely and thin, I have calves like a rugby players, I think my calves are fatter than the top of my legs.... lol
My fave dress is the first one, the black and white spotty one, but you do look gorgeous in them all.... you really look stunning and you should be so proud of your weightloss so far... looking good girl!!

Mia,
I am so pleased to here you are happy!! You look wonderful hon, and the way you talk about yourself isnt how you look!!! You are definatley going to look stunning on the beach hon. all confident for your holiday..
You so deserve to shop hon... so shop shop shop !!!! love it!!!
Keep smiling hon xxxxx

Gorgeous Mia. Fab dresses and you are looking great. My fave is the little 60s one!

xxx

Mia you look stunning like a model .. you really look like your at goal super stunning i love your dresses
You look fantastic !

Back