Photos - Some before and During's.. kind of...

Love u all millions!!

haha thankyou ladies xxxx

hehe as soon as you have over 50 posts you can see peoples profiles chick xxx

Lol dont worry!!

Its that damn 50 posts border line!! Soooo annoying lol!!

Fountain of knowledge!

must do more posts! i wanna see! sure u look lovely!

I've just looked at yer pics honey - you look gorgeous! You can definatly tell you have lost weight!!!! :D you should be dead proud! :D

Lovelylauren...u can really see ur weight loss in ur face. U look great hun and I am sooooo frikin jealous of ur boobs...wow, I want some. Unfortunatley mine r only small and the first place I loose weight is there..typical.
But ur pics are fab. Keep going x

hi, lauren cant see your photos

They arent working on the thread.. If you click on her profile and go to her photo album you will see her sexy self ;D

The pics are amazing hun, you have a body to die for and must make all the men crazy!! See what two stone can make such a difference, well done

lmao, let me pack my bags chelc an am all urs babe... jus guna av to tell teh wife first, he should b ok with it... lol

Thankyou everyone, ok i was bein stupid, i can see a difference in my face an stuff, an thats ebnough for now! i will notice more changes the more weight i loose, so if thats not motivational i dont know what is!

Love u all squillions for makin me feel like the prettiest princess at the ball haha

xxxx

You are the prettiest princess at the ball!!!

Im packed!! Just let me know when your ready :p

Back