Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

photos :)

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by TRIVENAM, 22 September 2008 Social URL.

1. TRIVENAM

TRIVENAM Getting there!!!

Start Weight:
    16st3.8lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.8lb(5.62%)
    Diet:
    Juice plus shakes
    hi guys i put up some photos of myself from november last year when i was 15 stone 2.:eek:... ill take some up to date ones maybe next week as i look so different now being that i have short hair and some weight lost lol.:D.. p.s..keep the sniggering to urselves lol..i look wretched like i was dragged through a ditch in the standing up one haha...:eek::eek::eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. jenni

jenni Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    hi love the photos i think you looked great but i will look forward to your new photos and new hair cut i love everyones before and after photos one day i will be brave enough to do mine ha ha...jenni

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.