Photos

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by Melanie, 29 October 2008 Social URL.

1. Melanie

Melanie Over half way to target

Start Weight:
    15st2lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st2lb
    Lost(%):
    4st0lb(26.42%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I was having a bit of a browse earlier on through people's photo albums - its nice to see what people look like.
    I have a bit of a photo phobia I'm afraid - its not like I don't know what I look like, I just don't want it recording forever somewhere! - so won't be posting any piccies.
    But :happy036: to those of you that do - well done. Some of the before/afters are amazing. You also all look like a really happy bunch of folk.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. rainbow

rainbow Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    17st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    2st5.5lb(11.78%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Im a bit of a poser (ish) so even though Im fat I dont mind my photo being taken.........as long as Im ready for it and am positioned - I dont like it when people just snap away! X

4. charliegirl

charliegirl Silver Member

Diet:
    Gastric Bypass
    I too have a phobia about photos dont ever want to remember what I look like now, but I do love looking at other peoples and seeing how much weight they have lost its amazing....xx

5. Claire1981

Claire1981 Is so very nearly there!

Goal Weight:
    12st2lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Im like Rainbow! Posers! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.