1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Slimming World Off Topic' started by The Punisher, 14 August 2011 Social URL.

1. The Punisher

The Punisher Full Member

Hi all, do any of you use Photoshop? I've just been given a hand me down laptop that has the CS5 software on it. I'd love to be able to use it but I have absolutely NO idea what I'm doing!
    I've looked on amazon at the 'for dummies' range of books, but it has some horrible reviews. HELP! :eek:
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. liliferjade

liliferjade Wishful shrinking

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    No i've never used it and wouldn't have a clue were to start! I think it would be amazing to be photo shopped to how I would look if I lost the weight as I think it would really spurr me on! If anyone can do it, I would be so interested, i'd even pay for the privelage :D
  4. chickadee83

chickadee83 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world
    If you go on YouTube you'll find lots of Photoshop tutorials :)
  5. When I got Photoshop I went to the local public library and took out several books on it. When I found one that I liked, then I went and bought that one.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.