Physically sick with shakes

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by Catherine12, 23 April 2011 Social URL.

1. Catherine12

Catherine12 Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st1lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st9lb(30.81%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Has anyone found as the weeks go on the shakes are making them ill. I normally have vamille for brekkie, strawberry for lunch, and choc (hot) for dinner. Now the vanilla and choc i am just about managing, and the straberry i have managed for weeks, but the last 2 weeks i have found them so sweet and filling they have made me physically ill. I'm just so worried this will happen with the other shakes that i wont be able to do Lt anymore. helpp......

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shelly320

shelly320 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    maybe try add more water.. i have 500ml plus in my shakes i think it helps the taste, i close my eyes and knock them back.. however im only on day 4 so i dont really know.. well done for getting to week 9... I hope i can keep it up!

4. x__lis__x

x__lis__x Silver Member

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(22.71%)
    Diet:
    JUDDD from 16th October 2012
    I ended up on choc only after about 5 weeks as couldnt stand the others even though I liked them at first, I think it's just changes in our tastebuds as they are cleansed! x

5. leighsewingdiva

leighsewingdiva Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st4lb
    Current Weight:
    21st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9lb(7.06%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    i made the vanilla one with coffee earlier and for some strange reason it smelt like fish tank to me and completely turned my stomach! aren't bodies crazy things!

6. ginagee

ginagee Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st11lb
    Current Weight:
    17st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    i heard if u make mint tea and let it cool then add choc or vanilla its nice x

7. bye-bigun!

bye-bigun! Sensibly losing :)

Start Weight:
    12st12lb
    Current Weight:
    12st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    OMG @ above re fishtank... SPEW!!! LOL! I tried the choco-mint thing but the mint tea was making me gag so it spoiled my shakes. FULLY support the coffee/vanilla latte tho, that was rather yum.. :) Not yet tried a mousse... may have to give that a go as forgot to try it!! x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.