Physically sick with shakes

Catherine12

Has anyone found as the weeks go on the shakes are making them ill. I normally have vamille for brekkie, strawberry for lunch, and choc (hot) for dinner. Now the vanilla and choc i am just about managing, and the straberry i have managed for weeks, but the last 2 weeks i have found them so sweet and filling they have made me physically ill. I'm just so worried this will happen with the other shakes that i wont be able to do Lt anymore. helpp......

maybe try add more water.. i have 500ml plus in my shakes i think it helps the taste, i close my eyes and knock them back.. however im only on day 4 so i dont really know.. well done for getting to week 9... I hope i can keep it up!

I ended up on choc only after about 5 weeks as couldnt stand the others even though I liked them at first, I think it's just changes in our tastebuds as they are cleansed! x

i made the vanilla one with coffee earlier and for some strange reason it smelt like fish tank to me and completely turned my stomach! aren't bodies crazy things!

OMG @ above re fishtank... SPEW!!! LOL! I tried the choco-mint thing but the mint tea was making me gag so it spoiled my shakes. FULLY support the coffee/vanilla latte tho, that was rather yum.. :) Not yet tried a mousse... may have to give that a go as forgot to try it!! x

Back