piccies

tillyfloss

Gold Member
I was runningt hrough some old pics last night and though i would put up my progress...
Also adding the pic of yesterday (in skirt and jacket) when I got my nice comments :)

The first three pics are all pre CD, the last two taken yesterday and today.

x

Attachments

• fatchristmas2.JPG
    fatchristmas2.JPG
    452.7 KB · Views: 148
  • fT2.jpg
    fT2.jpg
    490.3 KB · Views: 140
  • fat.jpg
    fat.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 142
  • 190609.jpg
    190609.jpg
    194 KB · Views: 155
  • 18062009.jpg
    18062009.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 159
Morning Tilly!

Fab pics - you look amazing!!! I think it will be a long nwhile before my photos go online lol

have a good day

anni
xxxxx

No wonder your friend didnt recognise you!! Well done your doing so well keep up the good work xxx

You look beautiful Tilly. No wonder you are feeling on top form - you certainly look it!

Really really happy for you, you have done so well hunnie. Not long now and you'll be at goal! :):):)

Hugs x x x

Tilly, you look amazing!! It's certainly an inspiration to see how wonderful you look! Well Done You!!

Oh Tilly.

Look at you!

I'm so.... happy for you. Was a bee bit struggling for words there.

Oh well done :hug99:

Well done you look lovely.

Last edited:
Looking good tilly.

Tilly what a transformation your before pics look like a bigger older sister rather than you, you look fantastic what a transformation hon.

I can't "WEIGHT" to post mine when i have done as well as you xxx

You look really great, i must add that the suit actually looks a little big for you (not meaning to offend). x

Well done no wonder you were having nice comments.

You look great... younger and so much more carefree. And less tired! I think that's the main thing I think when I look at my old pics... how tired I looked all the time. You are looking fab honey, sort of sparkly, and it's only gonna get better too!

xxx

you look amazing hun well done xxx

Wow, Tilly.......you are doing sooooooooo well, really enjoyed seeing your pics.

Wow Wee, those pics are fantastic, what an inspiration!!

Thank you everyone, I had a long chat to a friend today whilst at sports day and she was impressed too at how much I had changed...
It does feel nice when you get some real feedback for all the effort!

You look really great, i must add that the suit actually looks a little big for you (not meaning to offend). x

It's funny Lyn as yesterday, I just didn't know what to wear... The skirt is a size 18, But I got my machine out and took it in by two inches either side as it was falling down!
The jacket when I bought it in October, was way too small.... It didn't come close to fastening I mean like 4" away from meeting in the middle, and I could hardly bend my arms the sleeves were so tight! And yes you are right, it was too big!
I can't wait to get down into the 11's now!

You lot are so inspirational to me and have helped me succeed thus far and I know that I will go all the way this time!!

Thank you all xx:D

incredible losses hun!!!! you look super!
I wish i was brave enough for photo's!
Your doing so well! Keep up the good work xxxx

Back