Pickers united support thread!

emmie83

I will get into that wedding dress!
ok all you pickers (yes me included!) lets join together and show support to fellow pickers! we CAN STOP picking and do this as it should be done!!

Whos with me?!?! :D

I'm with you!

ok today is a new day! the picking STOPS here!!! we CAN do this without picking!!! (i think, no im sure we can!)

NOTHING TASTES AS GOOD AS BEING SLIM FEELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
repeat till its firmly wedged in there!!!!

Yes boss!;)

I wouldn't mind if what I picked even tasted nice...but everything tastes really salty:rolleyes:

see thats my problem to!! i dont actually want it but cant help picking at it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 AAARRRGGGGGGGGHHHHH tomorrow will be a pick free day!!! my weigh in is on monday and there is no way ive lost this week!!!

we can do this! I haven't picked today!

Well done you!!!!!! ive had bits of chicken and a itsy bitsy mince pie!!!
makes me so mad at myself!!!!
tomorrow will be NO PICKING!!!! dreading WI on monday!! x x

Tonight I walked away from Terrys Orange mmmh lol, one of my housemate's had a chinese the other fish n chips. The smells wafted into my room and I drunk more water. Here's to no picking, I feel very proud of myself for not being tempted to have a "bite".

well done Sylvie and dieting rambler. I'm okay when I'm at work its when I get home. My weigh in day is monday too, but cdc away for 2 weeks I don't know whether I'm glad cdc is away or not at least I've got a chance to stop picking and get back on track before next official weigh in. Tomorrow will be pick free for me too. lets make a new start and see if we can manage just 1 day with no picking.

OH MY GOD im so part of this thread!! thank you it makes me feel like im not so bad.. other people do it!! im fine at work its at home like tonight ive been so so good all day i get home pick pick pick!!! grrr then i get so angry with myself!xxx

When your hand shoots out to reach for something to pick at, immediately stop and think about what you are doing. Ask yourself, am I hungry, if so check to see if it is time to have a pack, if it is have a pack. If not have some water and wait a bit to see if the urge to pick goes away. Get all the picking foods out of the house if that is possible. Make yourself busy doing something else. Decide if you want to lose the weight bad enough. Try to figure out what is going through your head when you get the urge to pick.
edi

What I find difficult is when I am cooking OH dinner, and it needs to be checked to see if it needs more salt, pepper or flavouring........its only a taste on the lips that I am having..........how do people get over that?

Yay, pickers unite! Since I posted my "naughty" thread I haven't picked at all! Think I needed to get something out of my system. I'll deff be using this thread as an emergency life line when I want to pick! I'm determined to be good until the 18th Dec (my regional team meeting, and meal!) a date I've had set in stone since October.
I really really want to look better and feel good about myself as I only see my team a few times a year and I want people to be wowed! I know if I'm really good til then I'll be slimmer and I can enjoy my evening!

Here's to NO PICKING!!! None, nada, zip, zero....!

Hi Dieting Rambler - I haven't tasted OH's food when cooking since I became a vegetarian nearly 20 years ago. He accepted that and there has never been any problem. If we have guests however, he is definately "official" taster - I'd hate to poison one of them :)

(Only kidding)
Nelli

hmm I wouldn't mind poisoning him on occasion;) I think I am just going to have to get him to taste it and tell me!

so far i have NOT picked!! woo hoo get me!!!!!!! and i COULD SO EASY!!! its my little boys bday party on sunday and my hous eis FULL of party food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

Kids party food is rotten, and will take ages to get out of the carpet!!! (just trying to cheer you up, honest)
What was it they said last time I was with Weight Watchers? "LITTLE PICKERS WEAR BIG NICKERS!"
And we want nice nickers don't we?

Back