Picking up the pieces and carrying on ...

Hi Wendy
Hope you are ok x

Hi Fitz,

I am here just posting on other peoples diaries and neglecting my own a bit. Probably because I didn't want to fess up that I have kinda slipped big time over past 2/3 weeks. Will explain all in my next post.
But thank you for thinking of me. x

Hi Everyone first of all what the hell am I doing up this late again?/ Third night in a row, I cannot sleep as have had a flu type virus thats left me with a horrible cough and sore chest making it impossible to lie down as I feel as though I can't breathe. So as I said this is my third night in a row and I am really fed up. Even phoned in sick today and it's such a busy time for us I feel really bad so thats probably making me feel worse.
I am hoping by tomorrow I will start feeling better, I have been feeling rough since last Wednesday but thought it was just a cold type thing, went to a party Saturday night and was a misery guts for most of the evening, I was supposed to be helping out and didn't lift a finger all night so don't think it went down too well!!!

Anyway thats the poorly sick thing, gonna post this before I lose it.
Brb x

Now on to WW. Our leader has been looking for a new venue as we are currently in a primary school that since I have been going has been closed at least 5 times. Leader very fed up and thank god have got her on Facebook so now know when it is closed without notice. Plus there have also been weeks when we cannot have the talk part as we are relegated to the huts outside instead of the hall and they are so small no room to stay for the talk.
Anyway class was closed last week so no WI. Had all intentions of going to another meeting but that went out the window and thus ensued was me going into binge mode and eating what I liked which I am still currently struggling with as not feeling well!!

Good news is we now have a new venue but class is now closed for three weeks over Christmas due to no caretaker at the school we are currently in!!

It is open this week but I was supposed to be going out for a Christmas dinner so had not planned on going but if still feeling rough will not be going anyway.. Oh these things are sent to try us!!

Last edited:
Anyway back to my weight, a few weeks ago I nudged under the 18 stone barrier into the 17's... Alas I have not seen them again, had a gain the following week then lost 4.5lbs but still a pound heavier than my lowest weight. No WI last week, doubt I will have a WI this week but on my scales I am showing as 18.3lbs so damage is not that bad but have been poorly so my guess is I could be storing a 7lb gain if I am not careful. God knows why I have entered self destruct mode, I have been eating loads of bread, which I try to avoid as bread is the reason I am so fat!! lol

My plans for bet wen now and new Year are to enjoy the Christmas but to not put on too much weight. Going to weigh myself at home to keep a check on myself, don't want to undo the good work. Come the new year its back to basics going to get the folder out and re read everything and point point point as got very lazy with it all.

Ok enough from me, so tired and desperately want to go back to bed but this horrible cough scares me plus I know I keep waking OH up and he has to get up at 6am :-(

Going onto FB now to feed my fish, work in the cafe and fight all the biatches in Sorority Life!! Oh the joys!!!!

Hi hun im having the opposite problem...i fall asleep really early but then im awake at stupid times in the middle of the night,plus lately my cats have been up at about 5am:eek:!
I think cos the weather is rubbish they arent expending any energy,just sleeping the whole day so they want to be up when i want to sleep!

Rubbish about the ww venues/meetings not happening over xmas time,all you can do it try to keep a reign on the eating (making allowances for xmas day of course) & not stress too much & hopefully it will all fall into place come january! xx

Hey my lovely sorry you aren't sleeping well and i hope you feel better really soon. I'm normally on the boards at some unearthly hour so we can entertain each other. Take care. xxx

Hey hun sorry you haven't been feeling well lately, that is very rubbish!!

Lets hope this new venue comes up trumps, ours has moved about 4 times but we finally have somewhere that is suitable and thankfully she has moved the time forward to so earlier home!

I totally agree with Charly. Just do what you can over christmas and New year and then back to it in January. That's what i'm planning so hopefully it will all happen as planned.

take care my love

xx

:wavey:Hi Wendy

Wow - sorry you have been feeling cr @p recently - have you spoken to your GP?

Hope the new venue works out OK for you all. Keep tracking over the holidays and you'll be fine - I've got 3 stone to go before I get to where you are now but I'm gonna get there, I've promised myself:D

God bless Chick:hug99:

Well I am back, no motivation whatsoever and very scared I am not going to be able to get back on plan. My Christmas seems to have lasted 5 weeks!! I didn't go mad over Crimbo but the first few weeks of Jan have been so hard, temptation everywhere and I have caved.
I went back to WW last week and got a nice 7lb gain... Had best of intentions for the coming week and they all fell by the wayside. So annoyed with myself. I need a good kick up the backside!!

Anyway should have gone back to WI last night but felt headachy and so used that as an excuse. I should have gone, I really should have gone.

Anyway have given myself a good talking to, got a special occasion in April and want to get well into the 17's by the. Currently 18.10. So have retstarted today and got all the ingredients to make soup and got a few menu ideas for the rest of the week. Really should go back to basics but going to ease in gently, I am also starting my walking again as that has gone by the wayside, caanot find my Ped so might get a new one at class next week.

Hope everyone is doing ok. Should I have my diary moved to the diary section?? is that new or am I just blind?

If a Mod reads this can you move it, seems more fitting to have it in there with my old neighbors xx

Wendy x

Hi Wendy

Nice to see you again - welcome back

It seems that there has been some 'tidying up' done by the mods and I'm sure that they will be happy to move your diary.

You are not alone in struggling to get back on track and you seem to have a good plan in place. I have been/am struggling to stay within my points but I have decided my first 'goal' is to stop eating after 8pm at night.

Hope to hear from you again soon:D

Just a quickie as work has been manic and only been on for a quick read.
Went to WI last night and lost 9lbs!!!!! lol
Was totally 100% last week plu I think due to eating loads of crap I was retaining a lot of fluid so anyway I have lost what I gained.

Heading into the 17's soon, hopefully by next week xxx

Morning
Hope you have a good Thursday :)
Well done on 9lb off - thats brill :)

Wow well done on your 9lbs off my dear that is AMAZING! Keep up the good work. xxx

Good Morning Ladies,

Well It's been a while and a lot has happened in the past few weeks /months I have been away.

I have put on a fair bit of weight since I was last here, some people may say I was comfort eating and I suppose they might be right.

After 3 previous Miscarriages I was delighted to find myself pregnant ( after 4 years of trying) at the beginning of Feb. Losing nearly 3 stone had paid off for me and myself and OH felt so happy and incredibly blessed as I thought we might have to go the IVF route as nothing was happening, hence me trying to lose more weight.

Sadly it all ended in miscarriage again 2 weeks ago when I was just over 8 weeks pregnant.

The physical side I coped with very well but emotionally it has been tough.

Anyway after having a few days off work, I am back today and thought I would come back here and do a little post.

I am also back to WW tonight after being away for three weeks as I fully intended to keep going just to keep an eye on weight gain whilst I was pregnant.

We are going to start trying again but I need to lose more weight.

SO back with a vengeance and looking forward to getting to know everyone again.

Lots of Love

Wendy x

Well went back to WW and my total gain from my lowest weight of 17.13.5 lbs is 16.5lbs. Feel really embarrassed to admit this, that lowest weight was at end of November last year and although I have lost and gained a few lbs over the few months I am so annoyed with myself as I was doing so well.

Anyway re reading all my books etc, going to fill up on low point filling foods this week for a good boost and weight loss and now the weather is much nicer will start walking again, I have found my pedometer and it is still working!!

Have a great day.

Wendy x

Back