Picking up the pieces and carrying on ...

4.5 is a fab result and your hardwork obviously paid off :)

well done honeykiss on your weightloss keep up the good work, have a great weekend x x

Well done honeykiss, you had a small gain on holidays but last that and more this week. That's a fantastic result, good for you.
Doirin

Hi All,

STS this week but I didn't realise last week I officially got my 10% award so got it tonight at class. Just need the gold key now. Can anyone tell me at what milestone you get the key and is there also a star as well?

Not too worried about STS as was away at the weekend with OH and his family and had such a great time it was well worth it.

Have been doing loads of walking though this week so hoping for a nice 2lb loss next week to make up for it all.

Hope you are all ok.

Love Wendy x

well done on your STS, have a great day take care x x

I am here lol So busy reading everyone else's posts I forgot to post on my own diary. Might have something to do with another week of STS. Dissapointed but if truthfull should have expected it.
However on a brighter note decided to get my bum back inot the zone and have been doing fast start this past week. WI Wed night and really hoping for a 3lb loss. Have been doing lots of walking and apart from today have done at least 6AP's since Thursday.
Have to admit have found I am a bit hungry on Faststart and glad its only for a week. Think I may have gone slighlty over today as had frozen leftover lasagne and then still felt hungry so had 2 slices of WW 1/2 point bread and a paket of french fries. Now can somone tell me are the multi pack ones 1pt or 1.5??

Chat soon

Wendy xx

FF Multipack is only 1 point - smaller bags :(

HI All,

Well braved the awful weather and went to WI tonight. Very pleased to say I lost 3lbs!!!!!

After the dissapointment of the past 2 weeks it was finally good to make some headway. Not had dinner yet, waiting for OH to get in from work. Made an Oxtail stew in the slow cooker, not exactly WW freindly but have been so good need something really hearty tonight. Not sure about doing another week of Fast Start but it did the trick.

Have a great evening

Wendy xx

Well Done, thats a great loss x

well done on your weightloss keep up the good work x x

Hello Everyone, Past two weeks have been difficult. Lost half a pound last week and 1 pound this week. Dunno how. Havn't been stuffing my face but havn't done much walking and been feeling a bit low. I am going to do another fast start week as although it was hard I was o much more disciplined and it worked. Really want to get under 18 stone within the next few weeks and got 5.5 lbs to go. My ticker is 0.5lbs out so still need 0.5 for my next silver seven.

Saw some of the pics of the meet in Brum, you all looked fab and very glam. Glad you all enjoyed yourself, might come to one if its further down south one day.

Hasve a great week.

Wendy x

Hi hon

At least you are still losing :) Just realised we are almost exactly the same weight! :) so I'll race you to 17.13 :D

Twigs
xx

Just a quickie as have not had dinner yet. 2.5lbs off so 37lbs in total now, thats in 20 weeks. SO not bad going. Would love to nudge under 18 stone by next week... Going to do a proper fast start week although got two lots of eating out to get through but going to try my hardest.

Love Wendy x

Hello Everyone one,

Thank you for the words of encouragement.
Went out last night to Toby Carvery with friends from work, supposed to meet at 7.45pm but one cancelled ( she organised it lol) and due to this 3 of the others thought it was cancelled and didn't show!! I forgot my mobile phone and I was the only one that had all the numbers!! DOH!!!

Anyway to cut a long story short 4 of us eventually sat down to eat about 9.45pm lol Not time for a starter, had a basic meal only 2 small roasties, turkey and loads of veg. Felt very virtuous, no pudding either but had 2 wine/soda spritzers. So one meal out of the way got another Saturday evening for OH Aunts birthday so will wait and see what I have as not sure where his Mum has booked us in.

Got my niece and her two girls staying, they are wonderful but hard work, just sat here enjoying the peace and quiet before they all wake up!!!!!

Have a great weekend... FF its Friday!!!!

Wendy x

Oh Meant to add although I still can't really see my weight loss in the mirror so to speak, had to go out and buy a new pair of black work wear type trousers yesterday as all my others are getting too big and I keep having to hoik them up at the most inopportune times!! lol

Anyway managed to fit inot a size 22 trousers, all my old ones are 26/28/30/32 lol Was a nice feeling....

Wendy x

Back