Picking up the pieces and carrying on ...

Oh Meant to add although I still can't really see my weight loss in the mirror so to speak, had to go out and buy a new pair of black work wear type trousers yesterday as all my others are getting too big and I keep having to hoik them up at the most inopportune times!! lol

Anyway managed to fit inot a size 22 trousers, all my old ones are 26/28/30/32 lol Was a nice feeling....

Wendy x

That's amazing hun, really well done! :) it gives you extra motivation when you have to buy a smaller size! Should be very proud of yourself good luck for next WI :) xx

Good Morning everyone..

Well went to WI last night... Lost another measly 1lb...lol I have to laugh as although I started well last week hoping to do a 90% fast start week I didn't. Been out twice, first to a carvery and then fab pub dinner over weekend. Again haven't been stuffing myself silly but the choices I did make were a bit crappy and no way WW friendly.

Very annoyed with myself as it has taken me 12 weeks to lose 11.5lbs and yes I know in the grand scheme of things that's not bad and probably a WW average for most but when you very heavy like me and need to lose 10 stone in total it's all seems a tad half hearted.

Had a silly spat with OH last night as he is going on a training course next week and will be staying in a hotel, the row was over him going Sunday night thus avoiding Monday traffic and arriving calm and rested or staying at home and going Monday Morning.. You can imagine what I wanted him to do.. Feel horrible now as he is so nice but I never spoke to him after our "words" and I went to bed at 9pm.

Anyway about 11.30pm I woke up and he was in bed and I felt horrible so moved in for a cuddle, I hate to go to sleep on a row and we don't argue that often, its all smoothed over this monring but I feel guilty as hell and the cake I bought last night for my WI treat never got eaten and I feel like eating it now just to spite myself!! What is that all about?

Enough of my drivel.

Hope you are all having a fabulous week.

Love Wendy x

DON'T EAT THE CAKE!

Move away from the cake! Your doing brilliantly, like you said you've been out this week for meals, so doing that and STILL losing weight is a great achievement! :)

Don't give up, at least the weight is coming off, i only get 2lbs or 1lb a week off, and everyone on here has helped me to carry on and see it as a positive even though I'm disappointed at the time! We will both get there in the end :) it's a lifestyle change after all long process! :) i bet one week we will step on those scales and lose 7lbs! :D got to keep the faith! keep going and good luck you can do it!!!!! :) xxx

Hey hun, hope your doing ok! :) how have the last few days been for you? xxx

Have been MIA for a while for various reason, although have been on for a read.
I don't know where my head has been at but the past few weeks have been very difficult not only WW wise but just life in general. The thing is I cannot pinpoint any one thing its just a load of silly trivial things that have got to me and I have sought solace in food.

But now I am actually typing this life really isn't that bad compared to a lot so I know I should count myself lucky but I have just not been in that place where I allowed myself to lose over 30lbs in about 20 weeks?? WTF is going on in my head!! lol Answers on a postcard please....

Anyway last week OH was away and I did seek out a lot of sugary foods, AF had visited and I used it as an excuse as I did last month but the previous three months I was fine!!

Had friends over on Wednesday night and made dinner, leek and potato soup, roast veg and roast chicken with cous cous and chocolate cake with cream for dessert. It was lush!!

From earlier on in the day I had told myself I was not going to go to WI. So all day long I was munching, thinking I'l start again tomorrow as you do.... Anyway I scuppered myself as when said friends turned up one of them said you going WW. I said.. Oh you know might give it a miss tonight... She said.. You Can't!! You have done so well etc etc.

Guilt got the better of me, went and wasn't surprised to see a 2lb gain!!! So Its nealry a week later, I have been kinds good, had a few week moments but they have involved crackers and cornflakes!! DOn't ask!!

Hoping to have at least lost the 2lbs put on tomorrow. OH bought us a Wii Fit last weekend so have been on it three ties this week, it is a lot of fun but annoying slow to get into the different exercises. Maybe I am doing something wrong?? Its weighing me about 2/3lbs less than my scales but a loss is a loss isn't it?

Ok be back tomorrow to report in.

Enjoying I'm a Celebrity but annoyed with X Factor lol

Wendy x

What a fab friend you have. The main thing is you went otherwise you would have been dreading the following weigh in anyway.

Take each day as it comes hun.

xx

Well ladies int he face of adversity I have triumphed lol

Lost 4.5lbs taken me a half pound under 18 stone so 17.13.5lbs. First time in nealry ten years I have been under 18 stone and I must admit it feel blimmin fabulous!!

Off to have dinner now, baked fish with sliced potatoes and mushrooms then have got a scone with cream for my treat afterwards. Looking forwad to IACGMOOH.. Those of that watch it will know lol

Wendy xx

Well done on your fab loss x

Fantastic loss sweetie xxx

Great loss hun....it feels sooo good eh.

I feel sorry for Pricey too....she just wants to be loved

xx

Hi
Just popping by to say hello - hope you are having a good weekend x

well done on the loss!. I don't feel sorry for Katie Price at all. I firmly believe you reap what you sew

Well done on your brilliant loss and congrats on hitting a new stone bracket. Keep up the good work. xxx

:wavey:Hi Wendy

Wanted to come find you and say thanks for what you posted in Fitz's diary - you both got me thinking lots;)

Wishing you all the very best with your continuing journey:D - you are doing so well, I think I may come pinch some of your mo-jo:rolleyes:

:wavey:Hi Wendy

Wanted to come find you and say thanks for what you posted in Fitz's diary - you both got me thinking lots;)

Wishing you all the very best with your continuing journey:D - you are doing so well, I think I may come pinch some of your mo-jo:rolleyes:

All got a bit deep on Fitzy's dairy,I didn't mean to hijack it just spilled my guts!! Should really have done it on my own!! lol Thanks for your kind words x

Back