Picking up the pieces and carrying on ...

honeykiss

Hi All,

I have been a member of Mini's from when it first started, not posted that often but enjoy reading other peoples diaries and posts.

I have to face facts that my weight is now affecting my general health so I have rejoined WW and I feel kind of relieved that I am taking steps to start losing some of it.

I find it easy to lose the initial first 2 stone then I seem to fall by the wayside and give up.

I have a lot of weight to lose so I am taking it at 5% at a time.

Hope to chat to some of you in simnilar positions.

Wendy

Hiya Wendy.:)
I wish you lots of luck with your new weightloss journey,welcome to the ww section,we are all very friendly and if there is anything you want to know just ask.:eek:

Welcome back to ww & minimins
Good luck with your weight loss

Hello and best of luck

Thank you for all your welcome and good luck messages.
meant to pop in and post a bit but work has been busy etc blah blah blah!!!

Anyway first week has gone quite well, I have found some will power at last and I am hoping I can keep up the momentum to do better than 2 stone this time round.

I have a lot of reasons for losing weight, mainly health ones and I feel better for just allowing myself to beleive this time will be different and I can lost some of this weight I have been carrying for years, all of my adult life in fact.

I have a very supportive partner, he is an absolute diamond and I fell very blessed to have him as part of my live becuase I know he loves me no matter what, but another reason for me wanting to lose weight is I feel I have never met my true potential in life, work, social life etc. There are so many places I want to see and exciting things I want to do and try but being so big has always held me back. I am not a shy wallflower type but I am hesitant and careful. I know losing weight does not change everything in our lives, I am under no illusion that a weight loss of 5 stone equals fabylous life but I know in my heart of hearts I would at least feel better in myself and what is more important than that?

Well weigh in tomorrow night, 4/5 pounds would be nice seeing as its my first week but who knows. I will update tomorrow when I get back.

Have a good day everyone.

Wendy x

Hi there

The main thing is that you are back here now the hardest part is taking that decision to change everything if we keep on eating the way we did to get us to this size we'll always be the same so we need to change our attitude towards food. We are around the same weight and yes it feels like a huge task but I now have a new way of looking at things I used to think I would never have another happy day until I was like 10 stones on the scales but every time I loose a lb now its a happy day because it means that something in the wardrobe will go on a little easier or I will be able to exercise a bit easier! Stay positive and keep us all posted on how you are getting on!

Hi!

Just found your diary! Sorry for the belated welcome!

Good luck with your weightloss journey and be sure to keep us up to date on how you get on.

As Fuzzy said everybody is really nice on here and if you ever need anything just shout!!

Hope your WI goes well tomorrow night

xx

I too have only just seen this welcome back and good luck for your WI.
A supportive OH is a godsend, i have one and wouldnt swap him for all the tea in china :D

Hi and welcome xx Wishing you every success in your WW journey and best wishes for WI tonight x

Hi and welcome to WW, its always lovely to have a new diary to read. 5 stone off will be a great benefit, here'slloking forward to seeing you get there.

Good luck

M

HI All,

Just a quickie as off to bed soon as have to be up very early tomorrow as a busy day ahead.

Went for my weigh in and had a 7lb loss. Really pleased, I really like the Group leader she is a no nonsense plain speaker and I like that kind of person.

Came back and was planning on having a few treats but after making the butternut squash and red pepper soup ( I added one potato as it wasn't that thick) and pointing it, then had a salad and didn't want anything else!! Now this in itself is a revelation as for me previously weigh in days equaled a chance to scoff fish and chips/kebab/KFC or several packets of crisps or chocolate. The thing is I know if I point it I can have it anyway so might have a nice treat tomorrow but for now I feel great.

i will bid you all a good night and will check in tomorrow after work.

Wendy x

Back