Picking up the pieces and carrying on ...

Just stopped by to say hi Honeykiss & a massive well done on your journey so far. Best of luck tonite x

I have just read your post
please dont worry about the seeming gain
much of that will be down to fluid - I bet the food you ate was far more salty than you usually make for yourself - give your body a few days and that gain will have gone :)

Hi Everyone ,

Thank you for your lovely comments. Been to WI, another 3lb off. Very pleased again, So 18LBs off in total now. Just waiting for dinner to cook, made Toad in the hole as it was WI night and DH's fave. Will err on the side of caution and try to have a very good week just in case some of that holiday gain wants to come out of hiding lol...

Have a great evening.

Wendy

Well done !!!

3lb is brilliant x

Hi Everyone,

Well back to work today after a wonderful weekend. Went to a suprise party for my OH Mum's 60th Birthday, it was fancy dress which I was dreading but everyone loved my outfit. I wore a copy of John Travolta's Pink Edna Turnblad dress fomr Hairspray and although my SIL thought I was a supreme!! A few people recognised the dress lol So I was very pleased!! Had my hair put up inot a beehive and felt very glam!!

Food wise I was an angel all day Thur and Friday and even took some sandwiches with me for lunch on Sat. Had quite a few drinks ( Gin and slimline tonic) Sat night and a few bits and pieces fomr the buffet, Didn't count the points but carried over about 10 so hopefully not too much dmage done!!

However we stayed over in a hotel for the night and had a delicious full English Sunday morning, avoided the sausages and went for bacon, scrambled eggs, tomatoes an mushrooms but 2 big pieces og Black pudding jumped onot my plate and I had to eat them. I love Black pudding, god knows how many points in it, only eat it a few times of the year lol.

We planned on coming home ealry afternoon but SIL had a mega hangover and wanted KFC!!! So joined her and had two bits of chicken and 1 small portion of fries. They all had pudding I avoided it, Picked my skin off the KFC but not all of it!!

So all in all its been a food fest this weekend, first one since re starting WW. To make up for it I am trying to be very good between now and WI on Wednight but its hard, I feel hungry as I am typing this. Jacket potato tonight with baked beans and salad. Nearly ready in fact and just in time before I start wanting to eat bread!! he he

Hope you are all having a fab week so far!!

Wendy x

Oh and to change the title of your thread:

Go to the main WW forum page, find your thread and click just to the right at the end of the title ofyour thread and it should highlight blue then you can edit it.

Hope that helps

xx

Thank you Bear, going to try and change it now.

Wendy x

bet you looked fantastic in your outfit :D i love fancy dress, its brilliant!

good on you for avoiding the sausages - i am like you, a black pudding lover (sounds so rude but not what i meant LOL) and i have no idea on the points, but i treat myself now and again to a slice or two :)

You sound like your doing really well chick and I must insist on seeing pics of your outfit as i LURV Edna, she is my fave character!!

I'm sure you'll be fine for WI if you pull back a few points everyday but if you enjoyed your weekend then that's the main thing :eek:

Enjoy your baked tattie!

xx

Hi Laadies,

Just a quickie from me as waiting to have dinner!! lol

Lost 2lbs this week taking me to 20lbs in 7 weeks. I think I pulled it back after a great weekend, I have also been doing a lot more walking than I used to do so I think that is helping as well. Going to brave local leisure centre one morning before I start work as I do so love swimming, I am not bothered about being fat I just hate going on my own but it has got to be done as the walking on the pavements round here is making my knees ache a bit so I think the swimming would be better.
I am a 1lb behind my own personal goal but going to try for 4lbs next week. Hope you all having a good week, roll on the weekend!

Wendy x

well done on your loss.i dont like the idea of swimming on my own so me and my mum made a pact that when weve lost a bit more weight we are going to go together.

Good Morning all,

Well another beautiful start to the day here in Kent. Yesterday was so gorgous, we went to the local summer fair and it was a really fantastic day.

Did lots of walking and limited myself food wise to 2 chicken satay and half of OH's chips which were yummy. On the way home we stopped at a pub, he had cider I had diet coke lol But it was lush cos it was so cold!!

Had a low fat ceasar salad and chicken for dinner OH had pizza so did partake of two slices of that but well worth it and felt virtuous with the amount of walking we had done. Checked my ped and it said I had earned 7 AP's!!! On the 4 days I have been using it I have averaged 3/4 lol

Today I have houseork to do, washing, ironing all the mundane things in life, we are having steak and potato wedges for dinner with salad, got some fresh pineapple for pudding.

Hope you are all enjoying the sunshine and not too hot and bothered.

Have a great Sunday.

Wendy

sounds like you had a really good day yesterday. have a great day today and by the way tea sounds lovely Mmmmmmmm my favourite.

Just been for a walk with OH, not too far just round the block as it's still quite warm here.

Horrible thing was we saw a grey squirrel get hit by a car as we walked along. I don't particularly like them but the poor thing took a minute or two to die. Anyway brave OH picked it up by the tail and put it in the hedgerow before another car squished it all together!!

Feel a bit stuffed hence need for a walk, had steak and potato wedges with salad, ate half the steak then ate the rest cold!! I was full and don't know why I ate the rest? Still a greedy girl inside lol

Wendy x

Last edited:
Aw poor wee squirrel :cry: I much prefer red squirrels but I still wouldn't like to see one suffering!

Hope you had a good walk apart from the squishing incident, I really need to get out for a walk today as apart from wondering round the house, I've not done an awful lot!

Hope you have a lovely night!

xx

Compliments and Speechless....

HI All,

Well first of all weigh in was earlier tonight. Different leader this week as our normal one is on hols.

I bought a ped last week and joined the challenge but I keep forgetting to post my stats on the thread but on average I have been earning between 3 and 4 AP's a day.
Anyway got on scales, not only did I manage to lose 6.5lbs!!! but I am also now in the next stone bracket and 1.5lbs away form the 2 stone mark.
I was speechless walking away fomr the scales, met a friend there and told her and she was so happy for me lol.

I have been good this week but obvioulsy the exercise has accelerated the weightloss so it's been a good day.

I had my 121 with my Line Manager yesterday and only see her once a month and she complimented me and said my face, arms and shoulders looked thinner and had I lost weight? :D
So I took the compliment and saifd thank you and yes I was trying to lose a bit, it was a very nice feeling.

Yet still I don't notice it myself, only thing that feels looser is my engagement ring!! Nearly lost it a few days ago!!

My freind also said to me your clothes must be looser? I said I had not noticed as most of my trousers are elasticated and I always bought bigger tops anyway because of my humoungous boobs!!! ( 48G/H).

So thats my news, hope you are all ok, not under any illusion I could do that again but a nice 1.5/2lb loss next week would be great to round me up to the 2 stone mark.

NO class next week but I am working out of a different office next week ( Holiday cover ) so will got to a lunchtime class on the Wed instead, I need to be weighed to keep on track

Off for dinner now.

Wendy x

Back