Picking...

HMurphy

Over the last week I have realised how much I have been picking at food. My excuse was to "try" the food to make sure it was ok, eat most of the cake mixture before it was cooked, and spooning Nutella out of the jar without thinking. In fact I didn't have to buy a jar this week, funny that!!! My kids only have it once a week on pancakes but strangely I was buying a jar a week!!

I'm really enjoying cooking too and feel a great sense of achievement having cooked for my family knowing nothing has passed my mouth.

I'm enoying my peppermint tea and continuously seem thursty so the water is no problem at all.

I have thrown food away, which seems terrible but I'm certainly not forcing my kids to finish their plates so in the bin it goes.

This warm weather is making me think of my holiday and keeping me going :flirt2:

well done, you!
are you on Total Solution? your weightloss so far is great :clap:

Hello :) same here. I used to be a nightmare with nutella and a spoon! Everytime I walked past the fridge I'd open it to see what I could snack on wether it was healthy or not. I love that exante takes away the food choice. You get what you're given and that's that! Brilliant xxx

Back