Pics (before and after)

skinnyminnycoming

Hi everyone

Well, i was at the wedding on friday and had a fantastic time!! Really enjoyed my meal although I didn't go mad (think I made up for it though in the vino consumption!)

Anyhow, as promised I've put some pics up. One was taken in Cyprus in May this year, around 2 months before starting LT and 3st 2lbs heavier, and the other two are from Friday.

Back on the shakes tomorrow. Cant wait to get this last 20lb off!!!

xx

ps - If the pics haven't worked please let me know!! Cheers

wow!!!
what a difference hun x

i love that dress!!!
you look fab.
congrats and good luck with shifting the rest x

Thanks Tafflass!!
YummyMummy, I think you'll get to them by clicking my Profile Albums link on the left
x

Ohhh!! Lol that might help!
You look great! I am thinking about starting Lipotrim after failing everything else!.. You are such an inspiration!
Does the diet come with bars?? I did Cambridge and did well to start with then got flu which was sooo hard to restart!! x

Ohhh!! Lol that might help!
You look great! I am thinking about starting Lipotrim after failing everything else!.. You are such an inspiration!
Does the diet come with bars?? I did Cambridge and did well to start with then got flu which was sooo hard to restart!! x

Thank you!! The diet is shakes (vanilla, chocolate & strawberry) and there is chicken soup and there are flapjacks. I just stick with the shakes as I don't like the others!
I've never done another food replacement diet so cant comment on the Cambridge, but I must say this is the best diet I have ever ever done and the results are rapid and amazing!!
Good luck with what you decide to do x

Wow, you look wonderful!! Well done; such a big difference, you must be very proud looking at those shots!!

Good luck with getting back onto LT!

Hannah

Thanks Han Han!! My heads in 'diet mode' so hopefully the next few days into ketosis wont be too bad! x

Hi,
photos are fab, glad you had a great time at the wedding. Best of luck getting back into ketosis and continuing your journey.
Doirin

Oh my goodness- you look absolutely STUNNING! Seriously- you look incredible hun!

Bet you felt fantastic?!

Tell me tell me tell me....where did you get the dress with the white bits? I WANT it!!

Congratulations on losing so much and getting to a point where you look so beautiful! Makes it all seem worth it for someone like me who is just starting out!

xxx

Oh my goodness- you look absolutely STUNNING! Seriously- you look incredible hun!

Bet you felt fantastic?!

Tell me tell me tell me....where did you get the dress with the white bits? I WANT it!!

Congratulations on losing so much and getting to a point where you look so beautiful! Makes it all seem worth it for someone like me who is just starting out!

xxx

Thank you thank you thank you ladies.....its so nice of you all to give such lovely compliments.

I did feel lovely and all the girls who were on the hen do couldn't believe how much more I'd lost (I'd lost 1.5st at the time and I stuck to the diet throughout the weekend in Portugal)

The dress is from Debut at Debenhams. Bargain at £80!!! It comes with a black belt but I had the sash made from ribbon
xx

Back