• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Pics - gulp - taking the plunge

AlexIce

Silver Member
Ok I don't know if this is going to work. I have been putting off and putting off posting a pic but here goes. Let's see if it works.

This is progress from just over 24st to just over 19st.

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_6Qa7L4RrbZU/S1nDxdj1XgI/AAAAAAAAACg/-hH2ey5jYFg/progress.jpg

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:

AlexIce

Silver Member
ohh no pic but the link came up...lol well that's a start

Last edited:

MiniMimi2091

running strictly on fat!
OMG - what an amazing difference!!!You look like completely different person!!! VERY VERY well done hun xxxx
Thank you for sharing xxx

Anthony Smith

Slimmer 2010
Well Done, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

You Look Amazing And Boy What A Difference !!

x

enlightenme2

Life is golden
oooh Alex, your face is like totally changing!!! the rest too. Way to go you!

sasha63

I ♥ CD !!
wow!!!!! such a huge difference you look fab very well done amazing

Blingbabe

Back On Track!
Oh my goodness, what a difference it makes. An incredible and very pleasing change in your appearance, well done! Good for you already losing a significant amount of weight, this diet really works doesn't it, keep it up x

Trash

Still fighting
So much difference - your features are so much more defined and I totally agree your look loads younger (bet you feel it too) well done you :D x

scooterchick

She's me in a few months
Wowee!!!!!!!!! You really do look about 20 years younger!!! You look great, so pretty xxx

Zoe.D

loving life
Wow Alex, you should be very proud hun, you look amazing and I agree with the girls above - 20 years younger. It really has made such a difference and you look gorgeous xx.