• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Pics in underwear... GULP!

annaphylactic

Guess who's back...?
Ok - I've been to-ing and fro-ing about posting this... and decided I would... the men always strip off their shirts to show the 'actual' difference... and these are mine. Bloody hell - I can't believe I'm doing this!! How things change!!!

It's in my album!

Arghhhhh!!

x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
I have to second that, you look amazing hun. Total jaw dropping difference xXx

I think you need to have 50 posts first too xXx

:girlpower:

Woohooo Huni! You look amazing! You must feel great looking at those pictures, what a difference.
And your BB10 vids are funny :D, fingers crossed, I really want you to get in! That would be so cool.

Good Luck Chick

xxx

annaphylactic

Guess who's back...?
Hi Vicky - thanks for your pic comments :) Nope - not at goal yet... was aiming for 10 stone, and I am 11 stone 10 pounds (as of weigh in on Tues)....

I may stop when I am around 10.5 stone, but who knows... I'm really keen to get onto RTM, but I'm still too wobbly and bulgy in places for my liking ;)

Thanks for all the lovely comments though everyone... really touched :)

A xx

/right clicks, save as.

Just kidding love but oh my you look fantastic. You're so very brave and I'm proud of you for that. You can see that you have a gorgeous figure developing, and Ihope looking at them you feel a real sense of pride and acheivement.

Keep those pics for if you ever doubt the good you're doing *hugs*

Wow, you look fab - well done xx

EmVeg

Do a little dance!
First off... LMAO - Andy, you've made me chuckle a few times today now!!

And Anna, absolutely fantastic. You keep going until you feel you are ready to stop - but just feel proud at what you have achieved and that you have got a figure men love even carrying a little extra.

Go until you want to stop, because if you don't you know you will regret.

Oh, and I am now very excited to take my undie pics on Weds!

sue121

always lurkin around!
you look absolutely fantastic well done u im starting cd 2morrow again i hope i do as well as u ..look good girl xx

Oh, I'm kicking myself for never having taken undie pics now, but then mine would NEVER look that good!! I think the one from the back is mind blowing in the differenc. You are still beautiful in the pre LL ones, but good God woman, you are SO pretty!! ;-) Jealous, me?! LOL!