Pics in underwear... GULP!

Anna what a wonderful hour glass shape you have you lucky lucky girl. You look great, but imagine how great you will look when those last few pesky pounds go. If I had to give you any advice, try and get to the 10 stone I am regretting not doing it now. I stopped when I got to 11 stone.

Keep going girl, it will be worth it.

Brave girl !!

I'm full of admiration - what a transformation.
I can't see any balls in the photos, but you have definitely got some!
I love your New Year photos too.
I've been looking at my photos. I think I may have lost a little too much. I'm hovering just below/around 10stone.
I love being slim and I'm glad I've done it, but I think I looked healthier about 3 weeks ago when I was about 10 stone 7.
It's making my face look a bit gaunt.
I'm starting RTM tomorrow so I'll speak to my LLC and BL about it. It's nice to have the lee-way. A whole new experience for me.
Sorry to waffle on about me.I came on here to say how fab you look.
Well done and may all your dreams come true in 2009.
:girlpower::party0011::party0011:

Anna, you look gorgeous!!! What you have achieved is amazing and such an inspiration to us all. I had a tear in my eye when I saw them as it does show that if you have faith, stick to your guns and never lose sight of your goals, it can work for us all!!
A big thank you and a hug from me for being brave and showing your pics to us.

M x

wow!!!

you look fab hun, the pictures are amazing and thanks for posting. i started cd yesterday and believe me there a huge help to see that it can be done and what i can achieve.

Thanks so much and enjoy your new figure :) xx your gorgous aswell xx

wow you look amazing, you already had a fantastic shape and now it's amazing, fantastic waist!
well done on the weight loss you look stunning!

anna you look great - such a tiny waist!
i'm going to get my son to take some of me before i start on tuesday (can't bear for my hubby even to see me in my underwear at the moment - how sad am i!)
daisy x

u look fricking fab chic!! i love ur stomach!! soooo jealous!! xxx

/right clicks, save as.
---
That might happen more and more from now on ;)

Thanks Andy! That made me giggle - but, yes, I think my OH is quite pleased with the new figure emerging. He's known me for a while - and despite still being shocked when I showed him the before pics (I was in two minds, I thought he'd never look at me the same way again, sob) - he couldn't remember me being that size... and is very appreciative of my new shape, hehe... so yeah... you prophesised correctly!!! ;););) x

----

I can't see any balls in the photos, but you have definitely got some!

Were those knickers a bit tight?? :p
I have to say - I am still quite flummoxed by the fact I actually hit 'upload', but I'm glad I did... it helps motivate me to never go back!!

I love being slim and I'm glad I've done it, but I think I looked healthier about 3 weeks ago when I was about 10 stone 7.
It's making my face look a bit gaunt.

I am expecting the same thing when I get into the 10s, but who knows... I've never been that slim so I have no basis for comparison. Apparently on RTM you "fill out" a bit, so maybe the gauntness will be helped?? At the end of the day you need to stick at a weight that both feels good and haves you brimming with confidence, but also that you can maintain and feel healthy at... if that's 10st7lbs, then so be it... weight is just a number and you've done it - you've achieved your goal, but who's to say it was the right one.

I plucked "ten stone" out of the air, because it seemed unachievable in normal circumstances and I figured if I was going to do LL, then **** it, I'd throw caution to the wind - but if I get into the clothes I like, feel good and healthy etc - I'll stop. This will probably be no slimmer than 10 stone 7 too...

Good luck with RTM honey!! :) xx

----

You look great, but imagine how great you will look when those last few pesky pounds go. If I had to give you any advice, try and get to the 10 stone I am regretting not doing it now. I stopped when I got to 11 stone. Keep going girl, it will be worth it.

Hi Tange!! As I've just said in my post about to SB... I don't want to get too slim just for the sake of it, and lose my trademark 'sexy curves'... I'm a fan of burlesque etc, and would HATE to suddenly cross a threshold that left me with a 'boyish' figure. I want to get to goal, just to say I did it, but i'll be relying on photos, OH, family and friends to help me see when I'm there... I am planning on getting safely into the 10s, but from then on it's going to be done day by day until I'm ready :)

----

..just feel proud at what you have achieved and that you have got a figure men love even carrying a little extra!

Awww EmVeg - thanks for your post - I have to say, I feel far 'sexier' having the waist and hips etc without the usual rolls of fat residing above them... and, although it was exciting at first, I'm not loving my pelvis/hip bones when I lie down - they are like razors!! It's so strange... I felt 'sexier' when I was big, but had no confidence... now I look sexier (according to OH) but I feel a bit awkward.. it's so so strange getting used to your own skin when it's so much tighter and less expansive!!! Haha!

----

AND TO EVERYONE ELSE... thank you!! I actually burst into tears last night as I read through people's reactions... Mandy - I think you set me off (naughty!)...

You are all brilliant people and I can't wait to meet many of you at the May catch up - hopefully I'll be near the end of RTM by then - finger's crossed! :) x

You look amazing! Well done xx

you look unbelievable, thats the perfect fugure you have there lady, if i looked like that id walk about in my undies all day and all night.
well done anna you must be so pleased with yourself

Anna, ditto all of the above, you look awesome, such an inspiration.

I have to agree with some of the others I'd be walking round in my knickers all day long if I had a body like yours lol xXx

Hahaha - have you not felt the temperature at the moment- it's tempting, hehe, but I think I will keep the leggings, tights, joggers, socks, slippers, t-shirt, vest, jumper, hoodie and winter coat on... :p

Thanks for all the lovely comments - truly humbled! I LOVE LIGHTER LIFE!!

x

Back