Pics in underwear... GULP!

wow!! i am amazed at the difference in only 4 months. You are stunning. what an inspiration those pictures are. massive well done to you.

OMG! I cant view your pics in your undies, but in the photo on your sig, you look incredible! :eek:

I just started CD today, Im same height as you and I have started at more or less the same weight...so that picture is a big inspiration to me!! :D

Cat x

Hahahahahahaha!!! Andy!!!! Hahahahahaha... you nutter :p

Cat Bee... it is a weird and wonderful journey - I can't believe how much it has changed me - inside and out. Incredible! Good luck with CD :D You'll be able to check out everyone's albums once you have done 50 posts - get wittering! ;)

A xxx

Yep i have to confirm that Anna looks amazing especially the Bond dress Picture that looks stunning.

Ok now prepare for my underwear pictures...... you have don it now Anna

Anna - now that Andy brought it up, I had another peek myself. I absolutely loved the fact you are wearing matching undies now!!

;)

B x

Only the girls getting their kit off! I would say "typical" however, as I am now back in ketosis and freezing, heating in my house has gone up full wack and my brother's mates have taken to wandering around partially clothed.

I should kick the heating up more often!

B x

:D I really want to be able to nosey and see peoples pics! *huff* I suppose I will just need to keep blethering on here, which isnt too difficult!

Cat x

This thread is becoming very hot and steamy in here suddenly, at the moment the cold is not bothering me i'm thermal!

:D I really want to be able to nosey and see peoples pics! *huff* I suppose I will just need to keep blethering on here, which isnt too difficult!

Cat x

Ooh, get on them games! The word game and the other one. They pick up your post count really quick!

B x

WOW what a difference. You must be over the moon. Its amazing. Its great how even your taste in underwear has changed also. You obviously had more confidence and the range also is prettier. You are such an inspiration to a beginner like myself. WELL DONE!!!

Hahaha - crikey you lot - I've started a revolution in unflattering semi-nude photography (I always knew I had a purpose)...

Sorry to sound like a div (I am, by the way), but Huseyin... you're a bloke yeah? In which case - come on, get the undie pics sorted and shut Beks up ;) Equal rights and all that jazz...

Lol, if you're a girl - sorry - I'm sure you're very feminine, I just thought I read something somewhere once upon a time, maybe.

:D:D:D

A x

Back