Pics in underwear... GULP!

annaphylactic

Guess who's back...?
Ok - I've been to-ing and fro-ing about posting this... and decided I would... the men always strip off their shirts to show the 'actual' difference... and these are mine. Bloody hell - I can't believe I'm doing this!! How things change!!!

It's in my album!

Arghhhhh!!

x

I have to second that, you look amazing hun. Total jaw dropping difference xXx

How do I view pictures Anna/Bekimo? I went to your photo gallery but it said no pictures. What am I doing wrong?

I think you need to have 50 posts first too xXx

:girlpower:

Woohooo Huni! You look amazing! You must feel great looking at those pictures, what a difference.
And your BB10 vids are funny :D, fingers crossed, I really want you to get in! That would be so cool.

Good Luck Chick

xxx

You look lovely in all your photos chick,even the before ones,your very pretty.Are you at your goal now?
x

Hi Vicky - thanks for your pic comments :) Nope - not at goal yet... was aiming for 10 stone, and I am 11 stone 10 pounds (as of weigh in on Tues)....

I may stop when I am around 10.5 stone, but who knows... I'm really keen to get onto RTM, but I'm still too wobbly and bulgy in places for my liking ;)

Thanks for all the lovely comments though everyone... really touched :)

A xx

/right clicks, save as.

Just kidding love but oh my you look fantastic. You're so very brave and I'm proud of you for that. You can see that you have a gorgeous figure developing, and Ihope looking at them you feel a real sense of pride and acheivement.

Keep those pics for if you ever doubt the good you're doing *hugs*

Wow, you look fab - well done xx

First off... LMAO - Andy, you've made me chuckle a few times today now!!

And Anna, absolutely fantastic. You keep going until you feel you are ready to stop - but just feel proud at what you have achieved and that you have got a figure men love even carrying a little extra.

Go until you want to stop, because if you don't you know you will regret.

Oh, and I am now very excited to take my undie pics on Weds!

you look absolutely fantastic well done u im starting cd 2morrow again i hope i do as well as u ..look good girl xx

Oh, I'm kicking myself for never having taken undie pics now, but then mine would NEVER look that good!! I think the one from the back is mind blowing in the differenc. You are still beautiful in the pre LL ones, but good God woman, you are SO pretty!! ;-) Jealous, me?! LOL!

WOW!!!!!!!!!!

Anna, you look amazing!!!!!! there is such a differnce in your body shape, you look beautiful!!! well done hun, i just hope and pray i can do as well as you have xxx

Back