Pics in underwear... GULP!

awww don't cry Beks!
I may just do an undies pic when I get home tonight, just to break this female-led craze we've got going here ;) :D :p :8855:

No, you can't back out now - the girls will be so disappointed.

(I didn't get the girls anything for Christmas, so I'm trying to find another way to give them a present ;) ).

Hahahaha - Pete, it was actually your topless shots that inspired me to hit 'upload', so it's only fair that you take the next step (where will this end, mwahahahaha, I wonder... ;))

Don't be shy Andy :p

Maybe for our May meet up we should meet at a roman baths or something... can you imagine us all meeting up naked!!!... how would we recognise each other... hmmm... we'd have to carry a pink carnation in our teeth or somewhere. What an image!

Hahahaha!

Anna xx

P.S. BEKS!! Don't cry!! :eek:

Well I'm not crying now because I win!

Anyhoo, I'm just making y'all get half naked now because it means that I will feel less bad for having to upload my "V Festival in Lingerie and Welly Boots" pics in August!

And naked meet Anna, oh dear. Have you gone completely mad? Although it would make an interesting BB Audition video. Oooh, do the BB video in the bath! I am a genius!

B x

Hahaha - crikey you lot - I've started a revolution in unflattering semi-nude photography (I always knew I had a purpose)...

Sorry to sound like a div (I am, by the way), but Huseyin... you're a bloke yeah? In which case - come on, get the undie pics sorted and shut Beks up ;) Equal rights and all that jazz...

Lol, if you're a girl - sorry - I'm sure you're very feminine, I just thought I read something somewhere once upon a time, maybe.

:D:D:D

A x
LOL im a guy dont worry, im not easily offended either :) I need to get a before and after pic session going, dont worry though i will fulfill Becks secrete desire to see me semi nude :D Just let me get my camera sorted.

i meant to say get a cam there, for some reason i had a memory lapse.

by the way love the Roman Bath idea, it will give me the chance to show off my... *ehem* roman statuesque physique *ehem* coughs insanely and leaves.

bek its my fave place to window shop so my boss got me gift vouchers for xmas, cant wait to spend them

I am soooo jealous! I want a boss who gets me Agent Provocateur vouchers!!! Then again, my boss is my mother so she would possibly buy my some if I asked nicely!

B x

LOL im a guy dont worry, im not easily offended either :) I need to get a before and after pic session going, dont worry though i will fulfill Becks secrete desire to see me semi nude :D Just let me get my camera sorted.

I love that people are getting semi naked for my amusement!

Life's too short people, party semi naked!

B x

Funny you should say that- I am president of a women's institute (lite version) and we are doing a burlesque/40s/NUDE calendar for 2010... so as much as your post made me choke on my banana Huseyin - I WILL be posing for nude pics in the next few months - god help me!! :( x

Funny you should say that- I am president of a women's institute (lite version) and we are doing a burlesque/40s/NUDE calendar for 2010... so as much as your post made me choke on my banana Huseyin - I WILL be posing for nude pics in the next few months - god help me!! :( x

Oh Anna, now you made me have to up my game!

Right boys . . . naked photos anyone . . .

B x

I never realised how incredibly corrupted i am as far as thoughts go. We are talking about Nudity and you go mention a banana... *sobs at his own peril*

Back