Pics of Evie

bajoleth

Gold Member
Hi all , hope this works, you should be able to see pics of Evie and her devoted big Sister Erin. I can't believe what a good baby she is , she is letting me get 6 hrs unbroken sleep at night and no tears so far, long may it continue ;)
kids004.jpg

kids003.jpg

They are both absolutely gorgeous Jo! Evie is beautiful and looks a really good size and her big sister looks over the moon with her. How lucky are you getting all that sleep! Congratulations again xx

Ohh, just realised- we've bought the 'made with love' swing from M&P for Poppy too, not unpacked the box yet though. Can't wait to get it out and put my little lady in it when she arrives x

She's absolutely gorgeous. Lucky you Eryn is waking at 2am & 6am to be fed but to be fair she goes straight back to sleep. She's got a lovely head of hair..

Congrats again hun hope that all is well with you. We just got back from ireland & are trying to get into a routine. We had a problem with Eryn keeping her milk down but thankfully now we've changed her to Aptamil seems to have settled. I bet your well busy with all you little ones.

Speak soon XXXXX

absolutely gorgeous and perfect, both of them! x

Back