Pics! What a difference a year makes!

Blonde Logic

Yes. You can.
I thought I would post two pics. The first one is me and my hubby and brother and his partner one year ago at my mothers 89th birthday.

The second is one year later, now, at her 90th birthday.

I have also put some albums on my profile from our holiday and moms party. :) http://www.minimins.com/members/4661-blonde-logic-albums.html

Heres pic one <shudder> :D:

005_5.jpg

And this one last month, one year later:

016_16.jpg

Feeling much better now!

You look fantastic BL! Really really pretty, well done on your weight loss! you look very happy too which is what it's all about I think

What a difference , isn't it a lovely feeling?

Congratulations and well done your photos in your albums are amazing and so are you!!!

You look fantastic!!!

Love Mini xxx

Absolutely amazing, you look wonderful!

xx

Hey BL, you are such a stunning Lady! sooooooo Beautiful! Well done, whow, amazing,you look like you don't need to lose anymore! Hubby also looks slimmer too, glad u had a gr8 trip and that your family are good!

you look fab hun,well done to you, you look so content and as everyone else has said too your oh is looking slimmer too,
elaine x

You look incredible!!!

Also you look prouder of yourself, if that makes sense? Can't see your outfit in the first pic, but in the second your clothes all match and your hair looks gorgeous but it all looks effortless.

There will be nothing left of you soon!!:D

What's your goal weight if you don't mind me asking? You must be getting close.

Hi TG

My goal is 10 stone. Thats based on a mid range of BMI. I won't know till MOnday my actual weight and where I am but I think I lost a stone on holiday, so that would make it a 6 stone loss, leaving 4 to go. But I filled my wardrobe with all size 12s and the like from our recent trip. As I spend a lot on them, and they are a perfectly reasonable size, if I get into them before I get to 10 stone then I will call that goal! I spent a lot of money so do not want to go through them!!! LoL.

Thanks for your comments. Everything feels more effortless these days!

Sorry about the qaulity of the other pic - I just cropped it from a picture where it was just in the bacground, so its very blurry. Just as well!! :rotflmao:

Hopeyou are having a good night, and thatnks everyone else too!!!

x

Bloody amazing.
thats all I can say really- an inspiration to us all.
Im sure that you feel even better than you look- what an achievement- and the last bit will go so fast believe me. The end is in sight :)
you look fab xxxxxxxxxx

Im sure that your closer than you think :)
any ews from katie? Im worried about her!
x

Hi Kellie - I think Katie may just be busy with her new job or taking a wee break or something. Tracey has been in touch with her and she is OK, but I sure miss her. And Lady. And Positive Betty. And Gazz. And others who are missing in action. :( Come back and play people!!! :D

Wow!

Your after pic brought tears to my eyes!

You look smiley in the first pic, but 'genuinely' happy in the after pic.....sounds stoopid I know!

Well Done! You are a star!:)

Lisa xx

Back