Pics! What a difference a year makes!

You look fabulous - well done! You look like a different person .... and yes hubby is looking slimmer too xx

Oops I'm here - there's a long story to how I am and how I've been but I don't fancy going there just yet. Not been on the diet for about a month now but will be starting back a week on Monday - the date is fixed in my mind.

Have missed you all xx

Oops I'm here - there's a long story to how I am and how I've been but I don't fancy going there just yet. Not been on the diet for about a month now but will be starting back a week on Monday - the date is fixed in my mind.

Have missed you all xx

Hi Katie - oh it's good to hear from you again. I really have missed you. No matter the reason you have been away - just that you are here now, and are OK is good enough for me. You can talk about what you want, when you want, if you want to.

I missed you - felt like my right arm was missing as since we started this crazy thing the same night, if your not here, it feels all is not right with the world...so great to see you. :)

Thanks for the nice comments. :)

XXXX

WOW BL
You look amazing you must feel so proud of your achievements the difference in the before and after in just a year WOW (your dh a good looker with a cheeky grin) you both look so happy Well done

Wow - you look so amazing - and your hubby is looking trimmer too. What a handsome pair!!

And I'm sure you'll be in size 12s before 10st!! I'm in the mid-11s and have just bought my first size 12 dress!

Onwards and downwards - you are a real inspiration!!!

Carol x

Congratulations BL you look fantastic...well done x

Back