Pics

rainbow brite

~Starsprinkled~
After a conversation with CF the other day it occurred to me that I took down my original avatar ages ago so hardly anyone on here knows what I actually look like.

So...

I've added pics. They vary from fat to fatter to not so fat and are in no particular order but hey ho, I'm not that big any more so it's all good baby!! :D xxx

Gemma, you are stunning! I bet even more so now after losing weight!

And sooooooo young!

I am very jealous now!!!!

I'd post photos but this is a family site and some of you may scare easily!!!!! Lol!

x

Oh my goodness, I've no idea what to say to that other than you're such a sweetheart! I think I might cry now... in a good way lol

Thank you honey. And as for scaring small children, I very much doubt that somehow and will be expecting photos the closer you get to target ;) xxx

wow hun you look so great and happy in all ya pics good on ya for sticking them up and it is nice to put a face to the name.

u look great!! i wouldnt be brave enough for pictures :(

Wowzer you are gorgeous and what beautiful eyes!!! xx

any1!!! how do i look at the photos????

Hi hun, you are beautiful and I want your hair, it is to die for! Only thing I hate is your negative commentary to go with the pics. Its a bit painful to read to be honest, you are sooo positive about everybody else and really supportive on here. Hows about sharing a bit of the lurve in ur own direction x ( Sorry to nag but you bring the mum out in me)

you look great and should be proud of the pics

looking good honey, start feeling it about yourself now too, you are doing great. :)

Oh my goodness, I've been out all evening and just popped home to straighten my hair and pick up the ol' lappy and saw these!

You're all so sweet and I don't even know what to say. I know the commentary was negative but I felt so vain putting up pics of myself that I felt I had to counterbalance it with something! I know though, I'm always getting told I'm too negative about myself, just something I'll have to work on. Hopefully it'll come easier when I'm thin lol

Thank you all so so much. You've completely made my evening and even made me a little emotional!

Love and kissies to all xxxxx

Back