Picture

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
Ok so Dont know what is going on with my face lol!!

But this is me this morning (in some on my new clothes I bought)

After 3 weeks of refeed :)

And Please excuse our kitchen :) its getting fitted today lol!!

And believe it or not with all of the stuff moved from the kitchen and scattered every where, this was the tidiest place to take the picture! Cannot wait til we get away from this bedlam lol!!

Attachments

• DSC00216.jpg
    DSC00216.jpg
    483.5 KB · Views: 167
Chelly you look so slim! You don't want to lose anymore weight do you? I think you have lost enough. Don't get me wrong, I think you look great but don't go overdoing it.

Can't believe how much weight you've lost.

Did you enjoy your shopping spree then? I've got to get a few bits on Saturday and can't wait. Having my hair chopped off first (about 6inches) and am really looking forward to it.

Don't be too strict on yourself (1 rolo haha) you can certainly relax a bit more now I think. Well done you, you really have done so well on this.

Shelly - you look great.

Don't worry about the mess ! My house is like that without a kitchen getting fitted.

FAB picture Chelly, what size are you in now you look lovely and slim.

Hope you like your new kitchen.

Jo x

You look absolutely gorgeous. You must feel so proud of your weight loss achievements.

And fingers crossed the kitchen's done soon :)

Wow girl...you look HOT!!!! Well done xx

looking very good :) well done, you must feel fabtastic! x

oh my god hun u look amazin! I hope I can get to that size as thats defo what I'm aiming for! What size did u start off at and what size are u now? how long did it take not including refeed? Wow u should be so proud of urself, u look great!xx

Wow you are so slim, well done hun :)

You look amazing hun, big well done to you. I dont think you need to lose anymore, you look perfect as you are.

xxx

Chelly girl, you look totally HOT in that photo, you could be a model. I cant see that you need to lose any more weight, you look like a size 8 to me.

You look so good, u've lost loads :eek: well done u!!
I defo agree tho, dont go any slimmer cos i reckon it would be too much! slim is great;), skinny isn't:sign0137: , curves r sooooo much nicer! You really do look fantastic, well done for getting so far :D xxx

:wow: chell!!! you're absolutly stunning! I would kill for your figure - am so jealous!! :sigh: lol

Well done though chick i bet you are sooo happy! :)

Aww wow! you look beautiful!

Seriously, you don't need to lose anymore weight, that's what I think anyway, do as you see fit for yourself.

What size are you now if you don't mind me asking?

Chelly, you look gorgeous girl. I agree with the others though, you dont need to lose anymore, so perhaps you could eat 3 rolo's today.

Looking well hot there hun. You have done amazing.
I didnt see a cheese triangle paper in sight!!

Wow, you are just drop dead gorgeous, you have done so well to get so slim and you don't need to lose anymore just sensible eating now hun. Again your just an inspiration to people like me who are on week 2. Thank you so much for posting it.

Jo x x x x x x

Back