Pictures I can be proud of!!

brochmor

food is not my friend!
These are some pics of me in london =D after losing 2 stone 4 lbs and dropping 2 dress sizes =D Its not quite halfway through my weight loss but im classing this as my halfway point xxx

Attachments

• IMG_0382.jpg
    IMG_0382.jpg
    490.5 KB · Views: 223
  • IMG_0390.jpg
    IMG_0390.jpg
    499.4 KB · Views: 215
  • IMG_0377.jpg
    IMG_0377.jpg
    486.8 KB · Views: 207
awesome, you look great!

Looking good ...well done

well done,carry on with the good work! :)

Im back on the diet today, the scales are showing my christmas indulgence but its only 3lbs so im not too hung up about it, Im going to be able to spend quite a lot of time in the gym plus my OH is buying me an exercise bike in the sales =D xxx

You've done really well! Was moaning in another post about finding it hard going today but feeling better about it having seen your pics and post.

Aw kira thats so nice that my pics have inspired you! there are some before pics in my profile albums if you haven't seen them already =D It is hard going sometimes but the results are so amazing, I have found confidence I never knew I had, all my family and friends are amazed at the difference, I could have cried on christmas day with all the amazing compliments i got!! Stick at it hun its so worth it! Good luck Il be looking out for your progress =D xxx

well done, pictures are great! x

Well done, I am in my first week, day 3 and feeling it a little today for the first time. Pics like that are a reason to keep going! :)

If someone had told me 3 months ago that people would be looking at my pics for inspiration I would have laughed!! I can't wait to see all your pics =D and to post more of my own when I am at my final goal! So excited to see what a skinny me looks like! xxx

You already look great! I cannot believe you have quite that amount to lose - are u sure u need to go that low? You are similar in bmi to me and I could never get away with a short skirt, let alone showing my arms off!! LOL! x

Back