Pictures of meals and nibbles

im still not on the facbook page! where is it can you send me a link please :D

that shepherds pie looks delish ...........recipe please xx

If its like mine then all i do is dry fry the mince and add onions and mushrooms then top with cauli mash and cheese. Pop in the oven until brown and bubbly.

bit like the cheeseburger pie then ???

never tried the cauli mash yet , one for next weekend me thinks

If its like mine then all i do is dry fry the mince and add onions and mushrooms then top with cauli mash and cheese. Pop in the oven until brown and bubbly.

That's pretty much it! I got the original recipe from the Idiot Proof Diet Cookbook, I can post it up if anyone wants but I've tinkered around a lot with ingredients and amounts.

Post it in the recipe thread please LM

ah OK, no need for LM to do it then. :)

I didnt put set amounts or a carb count in as some people like to make bigger portions

Cathy's Cheeseburger Pie

Made Cheeseburger Pie tonight (forgot the mayo but still tasted nice). Got to make another one tomorrow as it went down well with Hubby and theres only a third left now!

Attachments

• DSC00059.JPG
    DSC00059.JPG
    68.3 KB · Views: 74
  • DSC00060.JPG
    DSC00060.JPG
    103.3 KB · Views: 86
:D cathy :D

you have to have a lot of cauli to make a fair amount of mash dont you!!

i made it the other night and really enjoyed it but found i used a lot of cauli for what you actually get at the end of it lol

I've been meaning to make the shepherds pie too it looks fab but haven't had much time all week so cauliflower sitting going to waste. May just make it into cauli cheese tomorrow.

i seriously cant get enough cauli!!!

i dont like brocolli but eat it cause its greeen lol

cauli cheese, mash, rice..mmmmmmm

Pass the broccoli! Where on earth did you get that from Cathy?
Why not make some cauli tots with the cauli? They can be frozen and go very well with a chilli

Pass the broccoli! Where on earth did you get that from Cathy?
Why not make some cauli tots with the cauli? They can be frozen and go very well with a chilli

Can't remember where I heard or read it but found it out when I was about 16 and went from a B to a DD!!!:D

Back