Pictures of meals and nibbles

Mark hated mine the other night siad it didnt taste "normal". I have no idea what he meant. Last night i made one like missy's but addes a little coco powder (green and blacks is great) it the cream topping and funnily enough he loved it so after me reluctantly giving in i made another one.

I dont believe it. Mark has just asked me to make him a muffin thingy again! Why did i have to share, cant he learn they are mine.

Hes even asked for choco topping. Not good girlies this is not good. Actually it now means he can cook more for me! Now woof woof.....Tell me?????

ive just made another :O
i put cinnamon in it....im suprised i didnt go make another one...holy cow how lush!!!

I had cinammon tonight with chocolate cream topping. Mark had chocolate with chocolate topping

flippin lethal these MIM's lol

im clear out of flax...so no more mims for me until i find flaxseed :(

Oh missy. I have 2 bags still unopened!

i went to asda, checked out every isle, couldnt find it and got peed off so gave up haha

Oh no. Life crisis. Im sending you some NOW

im shopping tomorrow....will have a look, i cannit LIVE without cinnamon MIMS and cream mmm

Try just a touch of green and blacks chocolate powder in the cream. OMG its lush. Im off to bed now hun. Night night. xx

missy , the flax in asda is in the baking section, its called golden linseed , you have to grind it your self

if you have a holland and barrett near you ,try there i got a huge bag already ground for a fiver , tastes lovely as well

Holland and Barrett - Milled Organic Flaxseed

No eating piccies from this weekend, 'cos they are all piggie and illegal. LOL.

missy , the flax in asda is in the baking section, its called golden linseed , you have to grind it your self

if you have a holland and barrett near you ,try there i got a huge bag already ground for a fiver , tastes lovely as well

Holland and Barrett - Milled Organic Flaxseed
This is the dark flax and not very nice tasting, the golden is much nicer. Sainsburys sell it in the baking aisle £2.09 per bag already ground

Actually Jim i was a very good girl and even went to the gym! I cant post photos on here as i cant find the lead to my camera or dongle for my bluetooth so i text the photos to Vicky and she puts them on for me.

Back