Pictures of meals and nibbles

Exactly, think i'll wait until next week. I'm at work too so would only be able to go in my break, which will be lunchtime! ARRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Didnt think of on line shopping, dont know if id trust them on choosing good veg or cuts of meat though

The pickers do pick well. If for some reason u dont like something, u just give it back.
No parking the car
No wonky trolly
No moaning kids

BLISS!!!!

AND they bring it all to ur door while ur wearing ur fluffy pink slippers lol

Woofy x

Caz have you made them yet? What do you make your oopsies in/on? Oh and mims look great Woofy hun was that a chocolate one? Whats the carb content in a normal mim and a choco one? I cant wait to get my shopping done, my list is getting longer by the min.

Thanks for the measurement.

Macro were doing scotch rump steak last week on offer, so now I know what I am having tonight.

I go to our local butchers in the next village. I got 5lb of very lean mince, 14 huge chicken breasts and 13 large pork chops oh and a big bag of fresh pork scratching all for the grand total of £33. I will be heading bach there for my meats from now on.

i go to my local market for mine, you get huge amounts of steak,pork loin n chicken etc for £20 a huge bag...and it last for weeks, i just freeze it and take it out the night before. Bargains :p

Where do you live Freckles? That sounds like a bargain not to be missed. I think our market sells meat too.

Caz how did the oopsies go? im making mine tomorrow. although am thinking of cooking now for a little cheese sandwich :) how long do they keep for? can you toast them? and what oven temp (not in gas marks please)

Vicky ive heard you can toast them. If you look through the recipe pages there is an oopsie link with the most scrumptious recipes of things to do with an oopsie from paninis and french toast to a layered birthday cake.
Im desperate to try them now. I have a feeling im going to love them. I fancy a sweet one made with cinammon and cream. Im drooling now. Roll on Tues when i can go shopping

Guys can i ask do you just put the oopsie mixtuer on a tray coz i read that you put them in muffin tray..........all of yours are much bigger and look delish

dont know if this has been answered yet but mine are blobbed onto baking paper and on a tray, NOT in muffin trays :D

you can freeze them. Im gonna have cheese sandwich !!! for brekkie in the george forman. toasty :)

Back