Pictures of meals and nibbles

Ooh they look yummy. What did they taste like?

like parsnip, roasted....every few, one tasted like celery, was quite odd but satisfied my need for chips lol

didnt even salt and vinger them, i intended to lap up all that korma sauce lol

but yeh, par boiled for 10 mins ish...deep fried in sunflower oil...nom!

Celeriac is on the shopping list. Hun do you buy ground flaxseed?

yup went to holland and barratt and i bought linseed which is ground flaxseed....had 2 bad exp with MIM's and have associated that with the flax, even though i know it wasnt that, just dont want to eat it now lol

Oh no thats a shame. Ive heard that the brown (darker) one is stronger in taste and carbs and that if the shop leave it on the shelf in the light for too long it can turn and go off. Maybe you were unlucky with yours. Am i missing the recipe or is it just the one on the 1st page? I dont measure in cups so would be really grateful if someone can let me know in proper measurements. Thanks

Oh no thats a shame. Ive heard that the brown (darker) one is stronger in taste and carbs and that if the shop leave it on the shelf in the light for too long it can turn and go off. Maybe you were unlucky with yours. Am i missing the recipe or is it just the one on the 1st page? I dont measure in cups so would be really grateful if someone can let me know in proper measurements. Thanks

we had a thread about it lol....seems i may have used too much bicarb lol

ill try them again,

my linseed can be kept in the cupboard, the lady in H&B said most brands need to be kept in the fridge :D

wow...cant beleive we can have curry!! guess i am off shopping tomorrow then, will have a look at pataks...this 'diet' just gets better and better :)

wow...cant beleive we can have curry!! guess i am off shopping tomorrow then, will have a look at pataks...this 'diet' just gets better and better :)

pataks is on offer BOGOF at morrisons or £1 a jar at co-op....

per 100 grams for korma was 9.3 ( i thinkk),
you use a quater of a jar
and the jars are 283 g...

150 ml of cream (for the korma) was 2.2 carbs...

so overall NOT bad at all!

tasted gorgeous

Thanks for the info hun :) morrisons it is then, cant wait for tomorrows tea now...i was such a curry addict before, but now its a not so naughty lol

Thanks for the info hun :) morrisons it is then, cant wait for tomorrows tea now...i was such a curry addict before, but now its a not so naughty lol

not at all...having curry feels like im not the odd one out :D

The pickers do pick well. If for some reason u dont like something, u just give it back.
No parking the car
No wonky trolly
No moaning kids

BLISS!!!!

AND they bring it all to ur door while ur wearing ur fluffy pink slippers lol

Woofy x

Online shopping rocks!!

my oopsie burger :)
Yum yum
17042010009.jpg

the dogs want to eat it :)

Did you need a stepladder for that misses??

celeria chips....these were good!!!

IMG00177-20100417-1840.jpg

Lush aren't they??

yup went to holland and barratt and i bought linseed which is ground flaxseed....had 2 bad exp with MIM's and have associated that with the flax, even though i know it wasnt that, just dont want to eat it now lol

That's funny, I had a big flare up of IBS when I tried MIMs. The only thing I could think of was the flaxmeal is very high in fibre.
I think I'll try the oopsie rolls :)

i need to find celeriac :(

i might have to go to the big tesco extra see if they have it. trawled sainsburys, asda and little tesco. Do morrisons do it?

Back