Pictures of meals and nibbles

woof

Alway see the love x
I thought it would be nice to SEE pictures of our lully dinners. To give others "food for thought" and what we all do with them.

Happy cooking!!

Get snapping Girls and Guys:D:D

16159-albums2368-picture14400.jpg

Cheese burger pie and salad

Hun is that an oopsie roll? Do you have them sweet too? ive heard of putting cinnamon in them and i could add some cream. Mmmmmmmmmm

Woofy can you come and cook me some dinner? It all looks great. Im now sold on the whole mim and oopsie thing too.

Very much so. Have u any pics to add, babes?

Get snapping : o )

Woofy X

(NO WUDE 1`S JIM JIM LOL )

I may be being totally stupid here but i cant find the photo's :( even when i click on your photos there is nothing there....i sooo wanna see your lovely food :)

I may be being totally stupid here but i cant find the photo's :( even when i click on your photos there is nothing there....i sooo wanna see your lovely food :)

Ooo how strange. Maybe its about the posts, you havent done enough?
press f5 and cross ur fingers and toes

Woofy X

post like made babes, what else are you not seeing, thats what would bug me lol

Happy Posting

Woofy X

I'm going to upload a few pictures of my meal/s tomorrow ^^ good idea!

Thanks freckles, I thought it was just me, I have clicked on every bit of the messages and can't find a photo, does anyone know how many posts qualify us for full membership?

Back