Pictures posted

what a difference !! you're lookin great hun....:D

Debz xx

You look fantastic hun! I have to ask, how tall are you? I just know that I'm still a real chunk at that weight but you look fabulous which makes me think you are either very very lucky with your build and posture (if that's the case I hate you! lol:p) or you are a lot taller than me (not hard to be honest as I'm only 5ft 4" short!:sigh:).

Oh Lexie you look amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No wonder you had the reaction you did when you got changed at the pictures!!!!
You are like a shadow of your former self everywhere is so much sleeker. Go sexy Lexie!!!!!
xxxx

Wow Lexie!
Fantastic!!!!
x

You look fantastic hun! I have to ask, how tall are you? I just know that I'm still a real chunk at that weight but you look fabulous which makes me think you are either very very lucky with your build and posture (if that's the case I hate you! lol:p) or you are a lot taller than me (not hard to be honest as I'm only 5ft 4" short!:sigh:).

I am almost 5' 6" (or 167 cm) I bet you are not as much of a chunk as you think! I still think I am massive. Headwise I don't feel any different than I did at 15st 6. Husband says I have a fat head/eyes. I think he's right in part.

Thank you all! Very encouraging :)

Hey Lexie,
Far out, your photos are great, looking good girl;)

Your the same build as me, its weird eh, i started at 15.6 too and now i am down to 12.5 i still see myself as 15.6 :rolleyes:
I know i have lost weight as all my old clothes dont fit, I just still cant see it :(

Well done you ;)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey hun - photos look great!!! I'm around the same starting weight and height as you, can't wait to get to your current weight esp as you're looking so fine! ;)

Your pics look great-you can really see the difference in your face and your waist :)

You can see the difference, well done you! x

Thanks everyone for your support and encouragement.

Means a lot :)

You look fab hon.

xxx

oh my god hun you look amazing!
and you can so see a difference between the 13 stone and the 12st6!!!
I'm not surprised your hubby did a jaw drop
xxx

Well Done hun

Even though I can't see the pics as my access is limited atm I bet you look great

new pictures updated.

Thought I would just bump this thread instead of making a new one

Back