Pictures posted

You look great!!I love that dress-and my OH loves the shoes :D(He's a bit of a shoe freak lol-shoes and makeup-I keep telling him he should be a woman)

Thanks all for the lovely comments

One of the girls today kept complimenting me on "how I looked great" and "I've lost loads" and "she can't believe it"

began to get quite embarrassed actually.

I'm off for some last minute cramming. See you tomorrow.

You look absolutely fantastic Lexi, I'm amazed that you don't think you look any different. You are so slim and elegant, great posture - you should be pleased with your achievement!

I can't wait to post those sort of pics!

wow Lexie you are looking one sexy lady!!!
What a figure!
These pics are a great incentive for me as I am going to take my next pics at the weight you are now which is just under a stone away for me... I am soooo excited now... I want a bod like yours! :D

You much be so chuffed with your changes!

xx

Lexie, you look amazing! You are slim!!! You should sooo proud! Great legs btw! I would kill for pins like yours! xx

aw thank you both.

Funnily enough I think my legs are one of my worst features, I think they are dead chunky. I suppose like all things it just takes time to get used to the changes.

you need to gewt to love your legs Lexie.... they do look sexy (hope that doesnt sound too girly :) )

I used to have lovely legs (I was told) and desperately want sexy legs again!

x

does ur hubby have his beer goggles on because the change is soooo obvouis!! u are looking hot!!!!!!!!!

Back