Pig in the city!

Damsel - I am currently, not counting today, 10.9 - always 2 behind you :) So - shall we both go for it this week and see if we can make 10.2 by next Saturday. I am on a mission! :) ;)

My Oscar and Poppy will send welcoming cat kisses to Mindy! I'm as daft as a brush about them, love them tonnes. They were both rescue cats and took some settling but they are adorable now. They have a love hate relationship where as the rest of us just love them! X

My Oscar and Poppy will send welcoming cat kisses to Mindy! I'm as daft as a brush about them, love them tonnes. They were both rescue cats and took some settling but they are adorable now. They have a love hate relationship where as the rest of us just love them! X

Oscar and Poppy, what lovely names! I wanted to call my first born Oscar. :)
How long did it take yours to settle down?

I keep telling myself it will be worth it! She has terrible attachment issues, so when we leave her in a room alone she cries like a dog does its very odd! But she is also really nervous so is to timid to get on the bed and stay there. So far she has spend the whole night sitting on the floor by my side and meowing for me.

Thank god I am on this diet and TF can cope with v little sleep!

Last edited:
Damsel - I am currently, not counting today, 10.9 - always 2 behind you :) So - shall we both go for it this week and see if we can make 10.2 by next Saturday. I am on a mission! :) ;)

Good plan. :D My one concern is that's a lot of weight for your size! That's like 5% of your body weight in a week, skinny minni!

How your week looking? x

My DS is called Oscar.

I doubt very much I will lose the weight or get past this brick wall at 10.7, but i am going to try.

My week is as usual full of things I need to do and won't get round to. Going to make a real effort though, I think 6 months of doing nothing at work then redundancy has really zapped my focus. Need to get that back!

13'5 yay! So happy with that although it may mean that I don't hit 13'2 by my Saturday weigh in. Perhaps I should do three days on solid SS and up my water, to shed an extra pound before Saturday.

This Friday we are going to see the Lion King (musical) and have a meal out. Looking at others posts its all about Nando's. Its not that romantic but at least I can get a safe SS+ meal there.

My 25th Birthday is on the 19th of Feb and my aim is to be under 12'7 by then...I think that is an achievable goal; if I can get to 13'2 I should breeze it :)

This has been a really disjointed ramble! oops

Have a good day Ladies
xxx

do you like sashimi? you could go japanese and have tuna sashimi and salad. Just watch the wasabi / soy. It might feel more special than nandos.

I have seen the Lion King Musical - its fabulous. I hope you have an amazing time. really jealous, I would love to go see another show. Hmmm - might get that little hint in to OH.

You can easily hit that target by your birthday - just a bit of concentration! :) Go for it.

do you like sashimi? you could go japanese and have tuna sashimi and salad. Just watch the wasabi / soy. It might feel more special than nandos.

I love love love Shashimi! However our budget is super small, it being January. I will bare that in mind though Spangles, as a friend of ours wanted to go to a Sushi place in a couple of weeks!

i reckon you could have miso soup, too. and obviously the grated white radish... dunno about the pickled ginger, but the other pickles are prob fine.

worth bearing in mind for after cambridge - if you steer clear of rice and noodles, japanese seems to be a good low-carb meal out.

Thanks love. Pcos basically means a life of carb free living if i dont wanna pop pills!

And in other news another pound has been munched up by my faithful old liver. I have two and three quater pounds till this weeks goal, starting to dream of hitting 13 stone exactly by Saturday. On this note i will NOT be protiening it on Friday SS all the way this week!

Last edited:
For some reason my scales say i have gained 3 pounds in 12hours bummer

Its water!!!

For sure...just drink that pesky stuff away.

Morning. How we doing today?

Morning!

This morning I have found out what the weight gain is from. CONSTIPATION.

I woke up with the usual (pre Cambridge) early morning "gotsta go" feeling and merrily rushed to the loo ready for my scale loss only to find that I couldn't actually go.

I didn't mention this in my diary before as I was a tad embarrassed but what the hell its a funny story and hopefully someone could guide me down the road of 'NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN' rather than 'happen on Friday at the lion king'

Here it is If our squemish do not read on

A while back the OH and I went to visit some friends in St Albans. I had been on the plan for two weeks and had kicked my self out of ketosis for the evening frivolities.

After a few drinks at there house we ventured into town, to go to some bars. Unfortunately we ended up in wetherspoons for cheap pre drinks, student style. Half way through nature called and I ventured up the sticky stairs to evacuate ;)

I needed to 'go', but 'go' it could not. At least I half couldn't, I was half way through going when everything stopped. I couldn't leave the toilet till it started again if you get my drift. Panic set in after about five minutes. Was I going to have to sit on the loo forever? Was this porcelain thrown to become my repunsals tower?

After about 20 mins the girls in our group came up to see if I was O.K. and tell me everyone was leaving. Can I just mention this is the first time I had met any of these people! God the shame.

So basically I had to stick a finger up my bum in a Weatherspoons loo in order to exit the place with the group I had come with. Worryingly it was like a tennis ball of rock, which can't be normal.

Sorry for the graphic post, just need this not to happen again!

Almost forgot,

I got a 74 for my creative non-fiction essay that I handed in before Crimbo. Hopefully that will of set the massive fail I am expecting from the citizenship and Human Rights Course.

well done on your essay - but blimey honey, that level of constipation can't be healthy. Don't know what to suggest. What have you tried by way of fibre / stool softeners / laxatives?

I am taking some Senakot tonight, but other wise just a hope and a prayer really. I think that my SS/SS+ this time round may help a bit as I am having green veg and fish every other day.

I worry about taking anything medical wise to often because I heard that your bowls can become reliant on them. Any tips?

LOL - oh I am sorry, its not funny but that did make me smile!

Anyway, your CDC should be able to give you a pot of some sort of additive to put in your soups etc to increase fibre, as apparently this is normal.

I have noticed I have been more constipated recently, since starting SS+ really, which is a bit bizarre.

I've had the same thing, early on, and since then I have the cambridge prescribed fibre and it works. It makes for expensive pooing but anything has to be better than trying to remove a tennis ball!

Back