Pig in the city!

I have been on so many different forums, and I find it fascinating the things we all share on them - pregnancy forums were very details about personal regions, diet forums we discuss a lot of poo issues, wedding forums spend a lot of time discussing the size and shape of our boobs.

Its a good thing they are anonymous or people would be able to search up my name and find a lot of very personal info! lol :)

Anyway, hows the constipation issue today hun?

Ha ha yeah I agree, although I have my photo on mine :/

Constipation is O.K although it has made me gain weight :( at the weigh in I 13'7' how rubbish.

Morning. Issues resolved?

How's yr weekend going?

Good Monday all,

Constipation has gone hazzah! Weight has not?????

I am a little miffed by my very early plateau, BUT reading others post it may be that I will get a whoosh soon.

On a not so light note, someone stole my phone my Samsung galaxy s 2 last week at uni and I didn't have insurance. Bummer.

P.S sorry I have been AWOL from your posts ladies I shall rectify this in the morning.

Aw no, thats utter bollocks :(
Sorry to hear that hun. I keep thinking insurance is a waste of money, but maybe its not. Have you got your hands on a replacement phone? Does your house insurance or bank not cover the mobile?

My OH had his phone stolen last month, he left it on his desk while walking out of his office for a few minutes and someone walked onto his site and took it - the insurance refused to pay out. Whereas if he had said it was lost or he didn't know what had happened, they would have paid out. Sometimes it hurts to be honest!

Well I got Assignment 2 handed in yesterday and received part 3 to get to work on today! HOws your work going?

Nice to see you back, however yack story about your phone. Sadly they really are one of the most important things in our lives. I have insurance through my bank, but it still would make losing it and all my pics/contacts any easier.

Hope the whoosh comes soon, if you have been sticking to it it has to (thats what I keep thinking!)

x

Lion King- FAIL

Last Friday me and the OH went to see the Lion King musical for a belated Crimbo pressie and I thought I would write a quick review in case anyone was ever inclined to see it.

DON'T

Yes the opening scene and stage/costume design is magnificent but the acting was terrible. I was bored in most parts and astonished by the performances by both young and adult Simba. The line delivery was awkward and in some part indecipherable. What I was most shocked by was the behaviour of the audience, who talked, moved and even booed the actor who played scar in the curtain call! It was like being at a very overpriced and incredibly beautiful panto.

OH paid over £150 for the tickets and I can honestly say it was the worst musical I have ever seen. The cast have obviously been doing it for too long and to be honest with an audience like that I can't say I can blame them all that much for lack of enthusiasm.

Rant over.

Hope your all well ;)

Oh god that sounds awful - so sorry it was so bad. We went to see it about - probably 8 years ago now - and it was excellent. It must have really gone downhill since. I can't believe the audience were boo'ing - it must have been really poor acting.

Hows things going now anyway? What else is going on?

Hey - where are you? Hope everything is ok?

Well this week has been a nightmare.

OH had a friend staying for three nights and I failed over those nights miserably. As a result I have put two pounds on. I am quite literally the worst dieter ever.

For now Im milk-shaking until I see my CDC when I think I will probably tell her that I am leaving the program.

It is so much money to be throwing away if every weekend I cheat. But I will not give up completely after all this is about babies not beauty (which I could live with).

I am off to do slim n save as its so so much cheaper and my road is always going to be wide!

Hope your all lovely ladies

x

will you start a diary on the s&s boards? be sad to see you go, so i'd love to keep up with your next stage.

Whats Slim and save?

Let us know if you start a new diary. Hope this works out for you.

:)

Hello Minimins,

I'm back and yes, I'm fatter. In fact have put everything back on plus a few more pounds for good measure ;).

The diet went out the window whilst I finished off the degree, I can't believe how stressful the last few months have been. This, however is not an excuse for my terrible eating and I am very aware that stressful periods are probably the best times to practice all the techniques I had previously learnt.

Any who I have still got about two weeks of Cambridge left to use before I order from the Slim and Save website. Then I need to work out how to get my diary moved.

Anyway, I am feeling pretty positive now. The OH seems to understand why this is important infact we are off to the gym right now!

Hope everyone is fine

x

damsel_inadress said:
Hello Minimins,

I'm back and yes, I'm fatter. In fact have put everything back on plus a few more pounds for good measure ;).

The diet went out the window whilst I finished off the degree, I can't believe how stressful the last few months have been. This, however is not an excuse for my terrible eating and I am very aware that stressful periods are probably the best times to practice all the techniques I had previously learnt.

Any who I have still got about two weeks of Cambridge left to use before I order from the Slim and Save website. Then I need to work out how to get my diary moved.

Anyway, I am feeling pretty positive now. The OH seems to understand why this is important infact we are off to the gym right now!

Hope everyone is fine

x

Hello there! Welcome back x

So this weekend has been hard, but I did much better than I expected!

My Nan has just moved to house and we went down to visit and see the lovely little village (Greyshott). I knew I was in for a struggle when we got there and she asked me if there were carbohydrates in potatoes! Soooo although I didn't eat very much ALL of the meals had unavoidable carbs in them except the Shepard's pie which I managed to eat around.

I am feeling rather thankful to be back home in my carb free cocoon for my introduction week and hoping a few carb free days will make the hellish transition a little easier to manage.

Cabbage and fish for dinner yummy :)

This week has been fabulous so far! I have eaten Carb free (mostly) and the past to days I have done my biggest looser workout video. All in all this week I have lost 3 pound so far, which is pretty good going considering my slip ups! PLUS I have extended my overdraft, which means I can do CD or slim n save for longer than I had thought!

I am going on holiday in two months and am going to aim for a stone by then. With a bit of a concoction of CD, slim n save and no carb meals. This is probably my best plan of action as I have been really rather rubbish at sticking to strictly CD.

Any who off to update my ticker.

x

Weigh day tomorrow ad I haven't budged, I really hope I can get one more pound off this week before what may be a rather boozy weekend!

My friend is coming down from Newcastle to stay for a night and is on something very similar to CD. I just hope that we can keep each other on the straight and narrow (ish)

Just a qucik one today as I have a lot of house cleaning to do!

Tarrah

Back